[Event Ended] Alexa Hits the Road

Roav is launching its revolutionary Alexa-enabled car charger, VIVA. To celebrate we’re giving away 20 units to members of our community. You can be one of the lucky recipients!

What is VIVA?

Glad you asked! VIVA (Vehicle Integrated Voice Assistant) is the first car charger to optimize Amazon’s digital assistant, Alexa, for in-car use. With 2 sensitive MEMS mics and ambient noise cancellation technology, VIVA ensures that Alexa hears you in your car, just like she does at home. With VIVA, you get 100% hands-free voice control while you drive.

Enjoy turn by turn navigation…

…music streaming and hands-free calling…

…and Alexa’s constantly expanding library of 25,000+ skills, just by saying the word. But it gets better, VIVA can sync locally to your contacts list (nothing goes to the cloud) so you can ask Alexa to call anyone in your phone—not just other Alexa users.

How Do I Get One?

All you have to do is leave a comment saying what you are most excited for about Roav VIVA and click the share button to share it on Facebook or Twitter. We will randomly select 20 people to get a free VIVA and announce the winners on January 18th.

We’ll also send a fan-exclusive discount code when VIVA launches, so everyone can benefit!
Are you ready to hit the road with Alexa?

Rules:

1. US Only.

2. The event will run from 12:00 a.m. PST January 9th 2018 to 11:59 p.m. PST January 15th 2018.

3. Tell us which features of Roav VIVA you’re most excited about in the comments and share it to Facebook or Twitter for your chance to win 1 of 20.

4. When the event has ended, 20 winners will be announced on the blog on January 18th.

5. Prizes are limited to one per person.

6. Anker reserves the right of final explanation. By offering your email you agree to the Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.

77 Likes

I’m looking forward to using Alexa on VIVA to turn on the lights in my house as I’m pulling in the driveway! No more stumbling around the house when I enter the door.

9 Likes

Sounds good we already had discussions about the product. Is there an option to subscribe to a list where you can get new about new products? Or do we have to read the verge and other websites to know that Anker has now also a small Power

1 Like

I’m loving the Roav Viva so much. It’s a great way to get true hands free in a car that doesn’t have the newest technology. I would most definitely use it for hands free calling and playing my fav tunes (Liam Gallagher, Kasabian, Oasis plus a bit of Little Mix and Ed Sheeran for the kids), all to often I find myself having to touch my phone to do these things.

Then the bonus of being able to ask Alexa to turn the heating on (Nest) and Lights (Hue) when I am getting closer to home.

What a perfect little device :ok_hand:

I used to own a Vauxhall Viva back in the late 80’s. It wasn’t as cool as this but did get me about hehehe

I’ve noted the US only T&C but I want one lol

8 Likes

Haveing Alexa would be awesome!

1 Like

I’m am so excited, because now I can control my home from anywhere I take my VIVA charger!

1 Like

It would be great to have for hands free in our car that doesn’t have that option. Will make long trips so much easier!!!

2 Likes

This is literally exactly what I’ve been hoping for since I first got my Alexa enabled devices in my home. I have always wanted to bring her with me to make my driving experience more enjoyable. Can you imagine how helpful this will be during road trips?!?!?

1 Like

Ahhhhh, hands free and even more hands free

1 Like

Car charger and voice assistant, nothing better out there!!!

1 Like

I like the 2 sensitive MEMS mics and ambient noise cancellation technology, VIVA ensures that Alexa hears you in your car,

1 Like

I can’t wait to have Alexa in my car. She already controls everything in the house will be nice to have some voice activation from the car. Plus she always listens when the wife doesn’t haha!!:smile:

1 Like

Looking forward to Alexa settling disputes in the car, be it directions or random trivia. Very cool.

1 Like

finally decent voice assistance on the car!

1 Like

I really like that I can have car play in my car with this. I’ve gotten accustomed to Alexa in my house, and having voice command in my house, it’ll be pretty awesome have it in my car too. And charging on top of it?

1 Like

Love the hands-free music streaming!! :slight_smile:

1 Like

What I’m most excited for about Roav VIVA is placing Amazon orders while on the road!

1 Like

The @Anker Roav VIVA a great way to tie you vehicle in to your home automation setup via Amazon Alexa. Also ups your safety if your vehicle is not equipped with a hand free setup from the factory.

1 Like

OMG. ROAV VIVA and I can take Alexa on road trips.

1 Like