[Event Ended] Alexa Hits the Road

I’m pumped for VIVA to bring my 2003 4Runner into 2017. Handsfree all day.

I’m super excited because now, I can control my whole home from anywhere I take my VIVA charger!

Alexa can now join you on your car rides!

I am super excited for a couple of reasons:

1. There is a finally a device on the market that gives you everything you desire while driving through the power of your voice. That is going to be so awesome!!!

2. I have a friend that loves alexa enabled products and every time she sots in my car she goes, “ALEXA, find something…” so this will be awesome to have one day and surprise the hell out of her!!! :smiling_imp:

3. I know I said a couple of reasons but I am mostly excited for not having to connect my phone via an aux cable anymore. I can know stream music via BT… so awesome!!!

Way to go Amazon!!!

Viva is a great idea for adding automation to your car without having to spend a fortune on a new infotainment system.

Haveing Alexa would be awesome!

Very excite to see how this will integrate into other infotainment aspects of the car.

Alexa and Anker = perfect combination!

Looking forward to the Roav VIVA bringing Amazon Alexa to the car … will be great for road trips!

I’m excited to use Alexa on my car! Waaaay better than Siri!

Would be awesome to see a charging pad version but it’s still nice as is

I just got the echo for with Alexa and to have what I have at home to in the car would be great. Having experience what Alexa can do at home has me exited what Alexa will do in the car. Can be beneficial for trips wether it’s to the city or outside the state with hands free navigation. I can play music without the possibility of being misheard. Alexa is so good at understanding what you say and to “take it on the road” will be cool.

Having alexa would be interesting, I wonder if this will also give access to Google Assistant at some point too!

Excited to finally pair Alexa (a saving grace in my household) to my daily commutes. From list making to activating my home connected devices, the option to use a hands-free device now vs the app is a great addition to my device networks.

I drive a lot for work so being able to get gps, favorite music/radio stations, calling, weather information without touching by any buttons, which is a huge distraction in my old car, is a huge benefit.

Can’t wait to see one when released!

Incredibly excited to put cutting edge alexa technology in a car that doesn’t have much technology! I’ll be able to navigate, play music, control my home, and make calls, with my voice, hands free, in the car and use alexa drop in and other services to communicate and entertain kids in the car! Excited to show it off online if I win !

Neat technology innovation.

I love the fact that it can do Hands-Free Calling. One of my vehicles does not have that feature and so this would make it safer for the people using that vehicle! Great product!

I’m looking forward for this so I can use navigation and connected devices in my old car without taking my eyes off the wheel