[Event Ended] Alexa Hits the Road

Cheers :slight_smile:

When there’s loads of comments I quickly scroll and read a few. Missed that response.

The feature I like is having Alexa in your car and being able to control functions safely while driving

This seems pretty cool, I would probably use her for directions more than anything.

This has to be my favorite product to date. I was just discussing this with my sister in law the other day because she is a dental school graduate who is in extreme debt that is working her first year at a dental office. During this time she is using her older car (2001 Camry) that does not have any capabilities at all for any type of tech to be put into it. She has a GPS, but struggles to watch it as well as drive and we constantly (and I mean constantly) yell at her for talking on the phone while driving. I am beyond excited because the Viva can control voice calls and navigation instructions through voice commands, which would save her from having to be yelled at yet again by us. I know it is parable with the blue tooth device adapter we were hoping to get her, so life will get easier! On my end, being able to use it to control my lights in my home, change my thermostat and order a pizza on the go (best part by far) is just the tip of the iceberg of ways I would use it. @AnkerOfficial, I see why other companies try to copy what you guys do. The constant innovation and listening to your customers is what sets you apart from the rest.

1 Like

Im excited for Carpool karaoke and Carpool Jeopardy

Alexa on the road, genius idea. I would use it to play my favorite tunes, or turn on the heat on my way home.

I’m very excited about being able to use Alexa on the road. Alexa is a much more robust voice platform than Microsoft Sync and Apple Siri and I’m looking forward to being able to utilize this technology while in the car!

I’m interested in this for my grandma, she just got a new car and I don’t want anything to happen to her while driving. This would allow her to be hands free and be able to control her music and callin ability. Love this, I could also help her create playlist so when she drives long distances she can have set music to listen too

I love this new idea of Alexa on the move!

Voice navigation is a huge plus. Especially as a pizza delivery person where it is a lot of short quick runs. Not having to punch in an address would be life changing!

I like the whole idea of Alexa and the VIVA technology! Awesome to have not having to use your hands!

I really like the idea of having Alexa handy in the car. It will be great to interact with a familiar interface.

Alexa in the car? Roav VIVA has it in a nice form factor.

I’m looking forward to actually having a working thermometer in my car

I’m most excited about hands free calling!!!

Excited to have Alexa in my car!

Everyone should have one! The more hands free the world is, the less accidents we’ll see on the road!!

I already have an echo, and I’m super excited to have Alexa in the car!

I love the idea of Alexa and nav help as I travel alot for work

Alexa and charger all in one, cant wait to get mine.