Eufy Security Product Users - Eufy Security Community looking for Moderators!

That’s how the influencer program is working though… they get free samples of new product launches for review and publish :thinking:
And like @ndalby said, they are too busy for mod role

Many of those reviews are not worth to take a look at.
All those useless “unboxings”.
Is it really so important to show how to open and unwrap?
I never will understand that.
Sorry, may be too old for such “events”

1 Like

100% … I am tired of watching unboxing videos… pics of item unboxed it ok to show what items are included, but including full length 3-4 min on unboxing… i skip the portion on video

May be Anker should let these reviewer know, not to include unboxing :wink: :rofl:

1 Like

I like unboxing, because a premium unboxing, is a sign of a premium product.

Plus a well designed unboxing experience is nearly a type of art :laughing::innocent:.

I didn’t know you were a unboxing fan… :smiley: :joy:

Art it is, indeed, fillers to make review videos longer :rofl:

1 Like

The only situation I have to like unboxing is at the loo.
There is a need! :rofl:

Yes, 10 minutes boring unboxing, and a few seconds unqualified “testing”.

1 Like

I feel the same way! Would much rather moderate a eufy Appliances community than the eufy Security one…

1 Like

When I first read that they needed 3 moderators, I had an initial assumption that the site was still fairly new and there is probably not that may threads.

The last time or so I was on there, they seemed to be still figuring themselves out and I still see a few thing that they still need to flesh out.

I guess time has flew and the site is more active that I thought.

I have put Soundcore , Anker and Eufy info that they show threads per week of each type. It mostly to show threads asked for per site for comparisons.

So @Tank @Ice1 and others, They had updated the moderator posting since @Shenoy posted it.

Instead of getting access to new products that are released, it now states get free samples when a new eufy security product launches.

So I think that is a little bit sweater.

3 Likes

The diversity amongst us is good.

I think packaging is just to handle the odd dent from the courier to protect the contents, I only look at boxes from a structural integrity perspective, and I see anything else as cosmetic worthlessness. But I respect the diversity of the alternative perspective. :kissing_heart:

Want to buy some packaging? To you my friend I’d only charge $100.

2 Likes

Thanks for posting @Duane_Lester

Free Samples is completely different from the earlier statement “Exclusive Access to all eufy security products” … a huge difference

Free Samples when a new eufy security product launches — > Some free samples may be sent… not all…

Exclusive Access to all eufy security New products — > There is definte access for all Eufy Security New Products.

it is free after all!

1 Like

Whow lets have a repacking party!
We can pack all the items and send those back.
That’s business an worldwide trading! :rofl:

@Chiquinho, I want to do a repackage party. I always wanted to send stuff back to Kohls or Amazon in the same boxes they sent to me.

So picture this, we order an item (will use a wallet as an example. We wait for the box to come and when it does, it is not n a wallet sized box but it is put into a box the size of a large microwave.

I laugh every time I get boxes like that.

Like I said…skeptical…

1 Like

the whole " What you’ll get" looks skeptical … I hope the community gives a “clear” picture and sets expectation with the selected mod/s on what they would get, rather than set it up for disappointment…

It is better to Under Promise And Over Deliver

@Duane_Lester & @Shenoy Thanks for the update and clarification. As always, it’s not a promise or guarantee either way, eufy has rights to do whatever they like at the end.
But I do think some motivation/reward is needed for any mod in any of these Anker forums.

Say it louder so Anker hears!

It is better to underpromise and overdeliver!

1 Like

Marketing is the opposite.

Engineer:

Paid on delivery of real products.

“I don’t know I can do it, until I did it. We can then sell it”

Sales:

Paid on actual items sold.

“If I look too far ahead and pre-announce a future possible product which may not happen, I will kill sales of existing products as people will just not buy today’s real products as future vapor products will be better, and so I’d sell less and I’m paid on sales”.

Marketing:

Paid on what is said, how much attention it gets.

“I have a big conference event, I need to wow and amaze. What can I say is coming? Oh that, well we said they before, anything else? No? Well let me know what is possible. Yes, even if the engineer is not sure they can actually make it.”

In marketing, everything goes to 11.

2 Likes

“I dont know what I did and if it works, but it should sell!”

1 Like