Eufy Security Product Users - Eufy Security Community looking for Moderators!

Question for everyone: Did anyone else receive a shipping confirmation for a Eufy Security 2K Indoor Cam Pan & Tilt? Random to ask I know, but I didn’t order it(either inebriated or not), didn’t get any notification on any forum about it, and no direct email for it. Just a random “Your EufyHome order has shipped”.

1 Like

I can confirm i have received, not ordered it… Saw it after you told. I was expecting a shipment from eufy for Auction win… Pleasant surprise :blush:

Sent a PM to @AnkerOfficial and Eufy Admin Mengdi on these… If these were generated in error

1 Like

That’s a good surprise gift enjoy :+1:

3 Likes

It keeps throwing me off since I saw the notification for it yesterday in my email. I had to go back and look to see if I randomly ordered it somewhere, but I haven’t done any inebriated ordering in a long time, so I knew it wasn’t that. Plus it says they were not shipping when ordered until july, and that was yesterday when I got it. It is coming tomorrow, so I’ll have to see if sometimes is noted inside at all.

Thats a nice surprise if you didn’t order it, I wouldn’t mind getting a rogue email like that and receiving said product out of the blue.

4 Likes

This is my second surprise shipping from Eufy Security :blush:… Will confirm with Anker / Eufy community admins before I open it, if needed wil ship it back in case it was caused in error

1 Like

Sounds like a surprise gift. I’ve had tracking emails for items I didn’t order to only open and see a gift box. Happened a few times.

2 Likes

That is what I assumed with it. It is a nice welcomed surprise as well because I had just moved my Arlo Q to my daughters room because she got moved to a toddler bed and I needed a better motion detection for her getting up in the middle of the night than the baby monitor could do, so I can certainly use this as a replacement for the dog when I am not home.

3 Likes

I hope I get a surprise gift lol.

1 Like

Nothing notated inside the box, but this is definitely getting setup later tonight.

3 Likes

Looks awesome @Fuu_bar , mine is stated to arrive tomorrow …

Nice! I have one coming that I won in a giveaway on the eufy forum, but I have no idea when it’s coming.

1 Like

I thought you had pre-ordered one … was not aware you had one as well, congrats on the win

I preordered the stationary one- but not the pan/tilt one.

cool… i have the one coming tomorrow and a non-Eufy security camera which I won in some other competition coming tomorrow… will be fun setting up both :smiley:

Not going to lie, this thing is pretty slick. Not a huge fan of it not storing any type of recording without an SD card or cloud off the bat (I am going to have to snag a new SD tomorrow for it), but they did give me a free 30 day trial of the cloud storage so I can at least play with that for the time being.

Picture is super clear though. My wife was next to me on the couch when I was playing with it while it is in the kitchen and she remarked about how clear it was (she is not normally vocal about my tech stuff lol)

Yeah the video is a lot better then the wyze cams imo. I don’t think it’s just the resolution either, i think it has better image processing.

Definitely. I just tested it out with the motion tracking while walking into the kitchen and it kept it clear even with it moving. Super sensitive too, my tv is changing screens on its screen saver so there is a little flicker change on the wall and it is picking that up and tracking it.

I highly doubt I will get it, but I will give it a shot.

Got mine today

2 Likes