Eufy Doorbell UK RELEASE?

Hi @eufy @AnkerSupport @AnkerOfficial

When are you releasing the Door bell in UK?

Its October now?

Can you please clarify the UK release dates please?

thanks
P

2 Likes

As another UK buyer, I am interested in this too.

2 Likes

Hi @PJ77 , no set date has been mentioned so far except that the doorbell was expected in Sep 2019, with the floodlight possibly being available before the end of the year.

It is currently ‘National Day Holiday’ in china from 1st Oct thru 7th Oct, so response to your query from the technical team will be longer than usual.

Looks like they are only interested in selling new devices in the USA

I would agree, most of the stuff is USA release only!

Thanks for the reply

Is there any update on this? @eufy @AnkerSupport @AnkerOfficial

I contacted Eufy and received a response on the 7th October 2019 and I asked when their 2k doorbell will be released in the UK. Here’s the answer:

"Thank you for contacting Eufy Customer Support.

We appreciate your support in Eufy. Please be advised that the Video Doorbell should be launched in the UK market in 45 days. Please stay tuned.

Hope that helps and do not hesitate to email us if you have any other inquiry.

(name hidden for security)

Eufy Customer Support Engineer"

They’ve already missed 2 dates that they have given us

In that case looks like they hate the UK lol

So here we are 45 days later and still not released.

When will the UK version be released? @eufy @AnkerSupport @AnkerOfficial

I been looking for a doorbell like this for ages, HDR and 2k with local recording.

Is the storage on sd card? What is the largest that can be fitted?

Please release this in the uk soon.

I stand corrected, looks like it’s already on amazon UK but no price yet. It’s a start I guess

eufy Security by Anker, Wi-Fi Video Doorbell, 2K Resolution, Real-Time Response, No Monthly Fees, Secure Local Storage, Free Wireless Chime (Requires Existing Doorbell Wires, 16-24 VAC, 30 VA or above) https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B07R3WY95C/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_r6n8DbRVDZPND

You’ll be lucky. We’ve been told so many lies from anker and eufy that I’m now looking elsewhere for a 2k doorbell camera.

As an owner of a few eufy and anker products. I would recommend sticking around for the eufy doorbell.

Just had a look there and if you check it with CamelCamelCamel it shows that it went live to Amazon.co.uk website on the 24th of Sept for £139.99. So “I WOULD NOT HOLD MY BREATH!!!”

It is a complete joke - delay delay delay and no info…

Thx for the information. So £140 not bad but why has it been delayed? Firmware issues you think?

as far as I understand it. it’s a case of CE marking and obtaining the certificate. so it’s not completely up to Eufy or Anker. last time i talked to CS they were hopping to get it done before the end of the year but that might of changed.

1 Like

As an owner of a few eufy and anker products. I’m glad I got the Google doorbell months ago

Bump!

Come on Anker. You’re really letting down the UK customers. Its bad enough after sponsoring the security cameras on Kickstarter that I cannot buy more because ‘UK’ and now this is dragging out endlessly with no response or action.

takemymoney

4 Likes

@eufy @AnkerSupport @AnkerOfficial

Update!?

2 Likes