Eufy Doorbell UK RELEASE?

Nah I think they are not launching it. Cancelled or something. Bye eufy, never gonna buy this brand again. Just no information given, I hate that.

1 Like

Raised a ticket with Anker support, they say 1-2 months for Europe, UK launching first.

Thanks Kate but @eufy @AnkerSupport @AnkerOfficial are a complete joke. They have been promising this since last sept/Oct.

I do agree with there perhaps should be some sort of official statement from Eufy about the launch date, but this anger about the delayed launch to the UK market is slightly irrational. Theyā€™re in the game of selling us stuff. Thatā€™s how their business works. Clearly there has some issue to resolve behind the scenes prior to launch otherwise weā€™d have the product. Calling names and having hissy fits wonā€™t help in this situation. Patience.

3 Likes

Surely thatā€™s the battery one then not the wired version

Itā€™s not about hissy fits its about being told by a company that the product your looking to buy for your property which is a security device will be on the market for you to purchase soon in a set period of time. So you make the decision to hold off from buying an alternative to purchase this.

Only to be told when that date comes that oh itā€™ll be further down the line then further down the line. If a company canā€™t keep timeliness or present you with an accurate date for purchase then donā€™t supply one.

Thatā€™s the point. Donā€™t supply a timeline if itā€™s not feasible.

1 Like

It seems you can buy it from Amazon US and get it shipped to the UK. On offer today for 119.99 minus a further 10 dollar voucher off

Nope, wonā€™t deliver to the UK

Weirdly I donā€™t get the usual message of wonā€™t deliver to UKā€¦
https://www.amazon.com/Security-Doorbell-Resolution-Real-Time-Response/dp/B07R3WY95C

Iā€™ve checked on some unboxing videos/reviews and the PSU is 110-240V although its missing the adapter it should be easy to use an adapter to plug into a UK socket.
One of my work colleagues in the US is coming over on 27th and is going to hand carry one for me. So Iā€™ve had amazon deliver it to his office. Where thereā€™s a will thereā€™s a way as they say.

3 Likes

Just got an update from Lancky in customer service.
Apparently if all goes well the new battery doorbell should be available in the UK in 2 months should all go well. It can also be wired according to the manual with the app.

2 Likes

So itā€™s battery/wired? Thatā€™s so cool because the battery might be as backup power if you use wired I hope. I really do hope that eufy manage to pull this off and get this to us poor Europeans. That actually explains why they didnā€™t sell to Europe because the wired version was outdated and the newer might have the option of wired with battery. Thanks for that info

1 Like

Also interested to know when this is released in the uk as have just purchased eufycam 2c

1 Like

Maybe the wired option would have the option of continuous recording too like the original doorbell.
Also wonder if it could have a pre buffer of 3 secondsā€¦
Iā€™ve been told the battery version will not have that option

2 Likes

Brilliant info cheers huni. So latest device has 16gb storage instead of the 4gb on previous plus it connects with the homebase so we can keep free more storage and if itā€™s wired up possibly record 24/7 too.

1 Like

I donā€™t have doorbell wiring but I do have mains socket at the top of the wall in the doorway. Could I use a mains powered transformer to power this?

1 Like

Looks like it trickle charges while in wired mode like the ring. Thatā€™s cool and very important to have battery as backup incase of power cut. But will the doorbell camera still record when thereā€™s no WiFi? Unless you have a ups power backup. :thinking:

1 Like

Iā€™m also wondering when itā€™ll hit these shores.

1 Like

Any news if this video door bell be released in the u.k ?

2 Likes

Just purchased eufycam 2 and also wondering when the battery doorbell will be available in the UK?
Also hopefully it will be available on its own as I already have the homebase2 ?