[Deal Expired] Amazon UK DOTD - SoundCore Flare Stereo Pack - £89.99

Another heads up for UK members, can’t recall seeing these up on a deal in the UK for a stereo pack so here you go…the SoundCore Flare speaker is a personal favourite and even more impressive when used as a pair :wink: £40 saving at £89.99 for today only…

• Wireless Stereo: Includes 2 Flare speakers that connect via a single device for seamless stereo sound or double the volume.
  • 360° Sound: Dual drivers arranged back-to-back in combination with passive bass radiators deliver intense all-around sound.
  • BassUp Technology: Precision EQ adjustment and driver configuration inject low-end power for heart-thumping beats.
  • Beat-Driven Light Show: A halo of LEDs reacts and phases in time with the beat-multiple themes and illumination patterns can be customized via the Soundcore app.
  • Waterproof: IPX7-rated casing offers impermeable protection, even during complete submersion.

Review showing both in action here

7 Likes

I must say next year we will offer a more exclusive discount for community members!
It’s a lovely place to make friends with lots of loyal fans.:clap:

5 Likes

Another great deal!

Again, thanks to Anker I have one of these, what a piece of kit!

I’ve tried a few different Bluetooth speakers and nothing comes near it for the price. Love freaking people out by showing off the waterproofing too!!

Go for a ZERO!:grinning:

2 Likes

nice deal for UK :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Dam that’s a steal deal :sunglasses::heart_eyes::grinning: