Congratulations to the Soundbuds Slim+ Testers!

Congratulations to our SoundBuds Slim+ testers!

We would like to thank everyone who applied to test our all-new SoundBuds Slim+ Bluetooth earphones!

You created some really thorough testing plans, and we’re excited to see you put them into action. We know that we’re going to get some incredibly useful feedback from all of you.

The testers are:

@Andrei_Nacu
@John_Louis_DeVeaux
@nigelhealy
@thirtyfiftyone
@Epic_Vic_951
@John_Williamson4
@Element321
@hunho.lee10
@joshuad11
@pkshiu

Congratulations!

All the winners will receive a confirmation email this week to claim your testing product. After you receive Soundbuds Slim+, please send @AnkerOfficial a link to your review within two weeks.

Unfortunately, space was limited for this test, but as our regulars know, we do exciting new events all the time. Keep checking back!:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

21 Likes

Well done to all the winners

2 Likes

Congrats to the selected testers :thumbsup: it’s also always nice to be able recognize some of the names for feedback to the community :grin:

4 Likes

Well done guys.

Enjoy your testing. Look forward to seeing/reading what these bad boys are like.

3 Likes

@AnkerOfficial Could you make some contests like that for us FR Anker-fans? :slight_smile:
And congrats to the winners !

4 Likes

Congratulations to all!:grin:

Somehow this slipped my radar…:pig:

1 Like

We will do that in the very near future, so stay tuned! :grin:

2 Likes

Oh believe me I will :slight_smile:

congratulations winners! enjoy the prize! I’m happy with you! :blush:

2 Likes

Woo-hoo congrats to those who were selected. Wish I could have been one but no worries, anxious to see everyone’s review. More specifically @nigelhealy

2 Likes

I was really impressed at the testing processes, I didn’t even try to win them because I knew my process wasn’t as good:joy:

2 Likes

Congrats guys! I’ll be waiting for your reviews to see if I should buy a pair or wait for USB C versions :smiley_cat:

1 Like

Awesome well done winners

Congrats Guys…hoping us Canadians get a chance as well. I know @AnkerOfficial shares lots a love!!!

1 Like

PERFECT! Unfortunately, I misplaced my SoundBuds Slim and cannot find them. :cry: So while I may no longer be able to compare these new ones to the original, this prevents me from having to buy another pair. Thanks so much @AnkerOfficial!

3 Likes

Congrats, everyone! I’m looking forward to your reviews!

2 Likes

Congrats. Test until your heart is full.

1 Like

What a great day to be alive

1 Like

Cool. Betya my review involves meter and stopwatch. Others can comment on quality of what youngsters call “music” we all know the best music stopped being made about 1900

5 Likes