Community Upgrade | Big Announcement!

Woah! The community looks very different!

I am going out of town, so I won’t be on this week. Have a party :joy:

1 Like

Liked the new forum so far :heart_eyes:
One comment as of now, the huge emojis, occupying lot of space and looks ugly. Thanks for considering to fix it @AnkerOfficial

1 Like

Now you can check your points real time and tally your earnings, great feature!
However, I don’t understand the reason for not adding bucks to my recent posts? Is there any delay for that? then how it works real time for Points?
@AnkerOfficial

1 Like

Never mind … LOL … found it myself… :rofl:
Going forward no points for reply…

1 Like

I feel like they crippled the points system. Hopefully they change it a bit

1 Like

Good luck to Points farming folks here… LOL :joy:
No more points for just a reply of getting a like…
Still wondering how can some body write upto 3 reviews per day? getting a new product once a month is hardly possible to write a review for me…

Yeah, you can do multiple reviews obviously… first impressions, review after a week, month etc.,

1 Like

The point farmers are gonna be out of a job soon :joy:

5 Likes

Squeeze with all force.

1 Like
1 Like

@TechMan is not gonna be happy when he returns and sees all the changes to the point system

6 Likes

:joy::joy: :rofl:

3 Likes

He will dismiss his “writing robot”!

3 Likes

Receiving likes on posts feels a little bittersweet after the PB downgrade.

I am cursing all of those who are giving me likes today on posts I made before the update. I somehow feel they owe me their powerbucks…

2 Likes

I notice :poop: loads of :couple::couple::couple::couple::couple::couple: are going round :+1::heavy_check_mark::+1::heavy_check_mark::+1::heavy_check_mark: posts n old posts, to get their :date::spiral_calendar: :moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag:

Which means, rather than people levelling up normally, they’re going to speed climb. Hhhmmm :roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

2 Likes

This was expected and good to happen , i did feel about it, should have been made a bit more tough to get the PBs

3 Likes

You were right all along @Shenoy I’m glad I got a good stash of powerbucks :joy:

2 Likes

Likes are what they are supposed to be, just likes, not really a financial reward and/or currency trade between members…the fact that it was starting to end up that way is most likely why the changes have been made…

Have a small feeling you might get some ‘constructive’ feedback on this one…

2 Likes

Ayy wait where’s the levels gone??

1 Like

Trust levels now

1 Like

How do you open that page?

1 Like