Site issues?

Has anyone else noticed any issues when trying to login? I’m still logged in on my iPhone, but when I try to do so on the computer it just loads a blank screen. Just wanted to know if I was the only one experiencing this, or if it’s a site-wide issue.

2 Likes

They did say they will be going through site updates, I noticed last night we were in read only mode for a bit and you couldn’t like or reply. So changes are happening

1 Like

They mentioned here that the site is possibly going to be unavailable for several hours on the 10th June but it’s possible some of the minor tweaks might happen before and cause minor issues as per previous upgrades…

3 Likes

I don’t have that issue, on my pc login is fine on my Mac it makes me login twice but always signs me in on the 2nd attempt.

1 Like

Thanks, guys! I knew the site maintenance was going to be happening soon, so that’s probably it. Early upgrades??? :slight_smile: I’m really looking forward to this refresh.

@andrew_michaels, I also have that double login thing. That’s been happening for me for awhile now.

Same here, on Mac, iPad, iPhone, Windows, Safari, Chrome & Edge :confused:

3 Likes

I don’t get it, but I feel like I’ve that happen on other sites as well. Glad to hear it’s not just an Apple thing. Haha.

Looks like site updates are going on (anker.com not the community update) but it could be impacting the community. Or they could be pushing some of the prep work for the community upgrade.

That makes sense. When I go to login, I get redirected to Anker.com where it just loads a blank screen.

Tip: Try using Google Chrome for desktop.

No problem here, chrome for desktop as well

Looks like it’s working again! I was just able to log in via Safari on my Mac. :smiley:

When was last time they did changes on the site?

Still waiting answer Form "power User"Section my application still under review maybe this is also site issue :smiley:

Good luck on your application :thumbsup:

1 Like

Thanks.