Coming Soon: Smart Buoy (Leak Detector)

Love the gif it matches my profile pic :mage:‍♂

I’d like to give is a test

1 Like

Wonder how much it will retail for?

2 Likes

After searching for ages … FOUND IT AGAIN! … I therefore claim that it will be called

“EUFY SMART WATER (LEAK) DETECTOR - inspired by yamyam” :grin:

Click an read - direct link to my suggestion: What products are on your wishlist for Anker to make next?

And i also hope that they thought about making sounding the detector itself as an OPTION(!) … (by detecting water) - as i would need it as “SILENT ALARM”! Means: If the detector detects water, it will (optionall) only warn and send push notice to the eufy app / smartphone - the detecor itself should be quite! (for my case and needs)

Could you confirm this @AnkerOfficial @AnkerTechnical @Insider ?

1 Like

UPDATE

Smart Buoy has been registered with the FCC, and I have added an image to the original post HERE.

2 Likes

I’m seeing an internal rechargeable battery and Bluetooth only?

1 Like

Please confirm or deny @AnkerOfficial @AnkerTechnician @AnkerTechnical

Thanks!

1 Like

You can certainly have an Eufy app on phone, bring phone near, and configure the device to do some of what you ask, so it makes a sound, or more likely a light, but as it only talks over BT, it can not send anything “push” over BT obviously.

Push would require wired or Wifi and I don’t see either in the FCC posting.

1 Like

@AnkerOfficial @AnkerTechnical @AnkerSupport

… i am still waiting! Please respond finally. Thank you!

That’s an… Interesting looking leak detector :thinking:

:joy:

4 Likes

I know what you mean.

Butt these are the testing models usually, sent wired to transmit the most radiation without an app so may not look like the same as production.

2 Likes

Now I’m interested to see how they look post-production :+1:

But this product won’t be for me since I have no use for it

1 Like

I’m kind of interested in this. I just want to know why it looks like a big egg…

1 Like

@AnkerOfficial @AnkerSupport @AnkerTechnical

Hey guys … still waiting for an answer or repsonse about my feature-question posted here (direct link): Coming Soon: Smart Buoy (Leak Detector)

As i am very interested in this product and also initialized and recommended it, i would like to know the answer to my question please, finally, after weeks. Thanks

Consider asking your question in this thread:

1 Like

Thx @Insider … but i guess @Yanyee will read here too. Anyway, waiting for weeks to get an answer right here from @AnkerOfficial @AnkerTechnical and/or @AnkerSupport is quite amazing. I can remember times as all those where active in here and answered at least in a couple of days :roll_eyes:

1 Like

@AnkerOfficial @AnkerSupport @AnkerTechnical

Direct link: Coming Soon: Smart Buoy (Leak Detector) Click, read, understand, answer … please … finally … after 6 weeks it would be time i guess Thanks!

By the way: Anyway knows when this eufy product will be launched? Is it available at kickstarter? Any pre-order sale with special discount?

No, this will not be a crowdfunding campaign.

1 Like

Thx for the info @Insider - but will there be any kind of “pre-sale” with special prices maybe? Would be a nice promotion. By the way: I wrote to Yanyee1,who you recommended, and now we will see if she will answer here about my question i am waiting to be answered for 6 weeks now.

And in the meanwhile i have an additional question:
Will the eufy smart boy (water leak detector) be “compatible” with the eufy homebase, like the eufy cams and eufy sensors?!

If my question 1 (6 weeks go) and also this question 2, will be answered and comfirmed positive, i am very much interested in buying several eufy smart boy(s)!

1 Like

Anker’s customer interaction of the syncronization between this community and sales, if it has a pattern is well hidden, feels random.

Typically the product simply comes up for sale at a very high RRP, then sometimes around the time it is for sale there is a Testing option for review. Then 1-2 weeks a small discount and the price then yo/yo with vouchers/discount/RRP/repeat.

But as it’s random, or a well hidden pattern, you’re wasting your time thinking and asking about it.

Wait for the opportunities then grab them, so be attentive so if any spot it you then know, but don’t waste time asking for them, this forum is the worst way you can influence Anker, this is a sales output forum.

I am curious, you seem to think venting here, or complaining here does any good, so you may have had success with other vendors, my advice is contact Anker directly for any issues you have “take it offline” and not waste time here trying to make an omlette through a forum keyhole.

2 Likes