Coming Soon: PowerWave+ 3-in-1!

1 Like

will it be available in uk?
@AnkerOfficial

1 Like

Anker is taking too long to release these products… a simple search on Amazon brings up at least 5-6 variants

2 Likes

Might as well buy from a different brand if they take too long

1 Like

You could say the same thing about Apple :laughing:

1 Like

Since anker started working on this, apple has released AirPods Pro with wireless charging… seems like that worked out well for anker lol.

1 Like

AirPods with wireless charging case was released before Anker announced this…

The key is in my wording :wink:

1 Like

Ehhh, it seems like they announce products right when development starts :laughing:

1 Like

Fair enough point I guess :joy:

1 Like

Isn’t it called by a term… Marketing

Apple is good at it… Starts with rumours… See the interest among users and invoke interest, and then sell :rofl:

1 Like

With those different variants would probably only consider Belkin as goo brand
I bought a magic Bolt version at Christmas and it is rubbish, charges everything really slowly.
Anker I am sure would design great and charge fast but need to release

1 Like

UPDATE

Anker’s PowerWave 4-in-1 Stand is now available!

@jon.hallam, @jitijic, @YusufAz, @Quinn_Armstrong

Fine, your rules… Who was closer, @TechMan?!

1 Like

You win :bowing_man:

1 Like

I liked @TechMan number better though

2 Likes

It’s really not a bad price (half of @professor’s guess) considering how much it would cost to buy the four chargers separately…

1 Like

Great news hope fully will come across to UK in coming months
If so already on my Christmas list

Question does the plug and cable connected to each other, could I get another Anker plug for UK and required cable ?

1 Like

No, and that’s why I can’t guarantee that this is coming to the UK…

Yes agreed but if techman was right I could get it under $60 which would be a steal😂

1 Like

My guess was a joke as it’s Apple related who just make everything expensive for no good reason, take a reasonable price and double it.

The raw manufacturing cost would place it in £50 region so starting at £100 would then give the discounted £70-£80 typical, so we actually guessing very similar.

Correct this is going to struggle to get to the UK. It is a niche market. It would work in UK on a socket adapter.

Apple is around half the USA market and is similar in UK, I looked up.

Anker could have made the charger international either via a slot-in as per others or corded C8. That’s the most logical decision, what they should actually do, alter the charger so it’s one product which works globally and then launch in each country.

A user who has all 3 of Airpods, watch, phone is the target. I’m wondering how popular would be if the Lightning port was also/instead another wireless so the airpods case just rested there?

Setting aside what Anker should do, the owners.

The issue with these multiple devices stands is each discrete product is evolving at their own pace. I fully expect the iPhone to support faster wireless charging soon, so if it’s a pad which only does 7.5W then this stand will then do your next iPhone wireless charging slower.

I fully expect the 18W wired maximum to increase to probably 27W so that 18W PD port will then also become relatively slower on next iPhone.

I fully expect the Lightning port to be dropped and USB PD to be how to get wired faster.

I’m not sure about the Airpods. Their small size means they can’t get faster charging quickly, that’s depends on newer battery technology.

Overall a consumer would get more longevity of investment buying separate components and swapping out as each changes over time.

For example I kitted out a new iPhone user with Lightning and 10W Qi pads. All that a newer future faster 15W wireless charging would do is move the existing pad from where speed matters to where it doesn’t (e.g. bedside where all night is ample time). But if this 4-1 was bought then it really struggling to find a home in the future.

When you buy discrete components you can split them up and put in places they still are useful, but these combined products can’t.

1 Like