Coming Soon: PowerWave+ 3-in-1!

Anker is preparing to release its first wireless charger capable of charging three devices simultaneously… Take a look at PowerWave+ 3-in-1!

There is a 15W wireless charger, a 5W magnetic charger for Apple Watch, and a 5W Lightning output for AirPods.

Although this device seems to be directly targeting Apple users, the input is not Lightning, but rather USB-C.

Expect PowerWave+ 3-in-1 to be available next spring.

What are your thoughts on Anker’s first wireless charger capable of charging three devices simultaneously? Be sure to let us know with a reply!

8 Likes

Thank you for sharing @Insider

Is this built in Or just a slot like in Powerwave+ Pad?

5W Lightning output is a great thing to have, though the placement of the lightning port is questionable…

1 Like

This one is actually built in!

1 Like

Looks neat for someone who has all this stuff… I might get one for my brother who has this stuff.

1 Like

A great combo package for Apple fans
Thanks to @Insider for sharing :+1:

1 Like

Definitely a must have for Apple folks that have all three items for the convenience it would provide. Just might have to think about getting some AirPods to justify getting one of these when they come out. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Been thinking for sometime… Really got this into my head… How is the lightning port going to be used, if the Apple Watch was on the charger…

iPhone placed on the Lightning port - upright, would cover the Apple Watch, and looses the night stand appearance… Works only for Airpods…

But also gives ideas to people with 2 iPhones :joy::joy::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Looks the Lightning Port is more for the Airpod Case for charging than a iPhone itself - this makes much more sense… Should have read it sooner :joy:

1 Like

@Shenoy Josh already mentioned this…

1 Like

Yes… I completely missed the Airpods :joy:

1 Like

Finally something for the Apple Watch. I could definitely use this, except for the wireless charging for the iPhone. I’m still on the iPhone 6s. Unfortunately, I think Anker is a bit behind on this game. :frowning: A lot of us have been asking for something like this for years now. I guess better late then never. I wonder how much it’ll come in at?

1 Like

Galaxy S10, Gear S3, and Galaxy Buds. Just saying that I own all these…

1 Like

Can’t wait till this comes out!

1 Like

Great item for iPhone users. We need something like this but for Android users

1 Like

Given now the airpods have wireless charging kinda hard to create a charging system that addresses that and the wired charging too

1 Like

The problem with that is that there are so many different charging method for smart watches. Until the standardized to Qi wireless charging than it won’t be much use.

Now that I think about it, you might be right :+1:

Nice 3 in 1 charging station though

2 Likes

thats pretty neat

1 Like

Well its obvious this one is 100% geared to an Apple user

My point was more the somewhat unfortunate poor timing of coming out wiht a physical lighting port charging for the AirPods when all the new Airpods now have wireless charging.

My reply was in response to @ikari04warrior :wink:

1 Like