Coming Soon: PowerPort III Nano 20W

Have this and love it @professor
But I’ll sure they can make this 2 x 30w, and hopefully a bit smaller too.

You ask this every time and is most of your contribution.

I don’t see Anker doing this as they deem IQ3 good enough and you need to prove a problem with IQ3 before you have an argument for PD.

IQ3 presents QC in addition to PD so it’s superior. Agree that it’s not pure PD but you need to prove a problem.

This Nano does all these (green, does not do the red)

150356deoe512r1vrlrotv~2

Do you’re asking for the Apple, Samsung,QC3, QC3 modes removed. Why?

It does PD

150403fjzu3sd6c35r4wvs~2

My tablets are Huawei FCP, my phone is VooC and I’d like IQ3 extended to also do these, a pure PD charger is backwards.

This UK style, too big

I’m pretty sure it does exist though which confuses me a little to be honest. On the Anker site there is the regular powerport nano with the iq3 and the powerport pd nano with the same w value but using pd instead. But those are both the 18w versions I’ll keep looking to see if I find the 20w

This looks like UK Plug version (but for Asia)… the item does include PD in the name, so it may be a bit misleading,

1 Like

I think I found the us version at Best Buy

2 Likes

I suggest rather than confuse the market that Anker drops PD-only and makes only IQ3 (includes PD) and then every PD device which rejects IQ3 causes both the return / refund of and the next batch of IQ3 fixes it.

One USB-C port for everything is the right way to go and you just choose your port.

I’d also like multiport negotiation so you just choose total W and port count and IQ3 figures it out.

Then Anker is deliverying the maximum value to the maximum consumers.

1 Like

Very good. Thank you for bringing this up; this is exactly what I really want.