Celebrating the Community’s 3rd Birthday | Gifts Inside!

The difference being Loz is a full time member just doing soundcore, and it’s his “baby”.

I have suggested for AGES Anker should have someone that just does the forum.

@AnkerOfficial /Louise does a good job, but she obvs has lots of other jobs to do on top of being on here.

Where as Rosa, I think is full time customer service on email, so she is better to answer a quick message.

The difference between Anker n soundcore is not just Loz, but also soundcore is new, and smaller, and a lot less items. Let’s see how many members after 3 years it has and items it has.

I dont care if the admins respond to every thread- or even most threads. I just want them to respond to tags.

AnkerOfficial doesn’t get that many tags, but they still don’t respond.

Why do you think I got annoyed a while back?

PMs getter a faster response but still not instant, even when you “know” they’re about… Like taghi g seconds after they replied to someone.

It’s like texting a friend, and as soon as they reply you call, but they don’t pick up… GGGRRR :face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth: sooo annoying.

1 Like

Well I understand that to be true on this community. I am also counting the bday threads, testing products and etc. in this as well. They do better than most. I do think it to be nice to say hey we are creating x product and what would like to see in it.

It is probably harder when there was like 5 companies in one community

Look at the Wyze community. The admins are literally always on that forum. They respond to tons of stuff.

I’d also like to point out that I work full time and still manage to be on here… just saying

Well @MacBlank. Lets hope Soundcore community will revitalize Anker Community so that when you do try to call they will pick up. Lol. I always hated when my mom did not pick up my calls but I understood by the time I could call her after work that she was not feeling well due her medical issues she had back then.

I will never forget being selected to test my first Anker/ROAV device. I kept thinking it was a gimmick and that this crazy company was going to ask for a credit card. Low and behold, they sent me the item to test and never charged me a dime.

Then I started getting involved in the community and found a great group of individuals with a lot of common interests in technology. Even though the community is made up of individuals from all over the globe, we have a good time with each other and enjoy learning and exchanging thoughts and ideas with one another. Every contest, article, picture, and review bring us closer together and allow us to have a really unique and incredible relationship. I hope more and more people join the community so that our friend base and our knowledge base continues to grow for many years to come!!

1 Like

So this is like everything and more I hope I didn’t miss out on this awesome sauce ! Huge techie here thank you so much Anker for your amazing QUALITY thanks to you all I have been able to make an at home studio for my boyfriend and others to record music! You guys rock!

1 Like

Nice. Congrats Anker Community.

1 Like

Happy Anniversary!

1 Like

congrats! hope you have more years to celebrate

1 Like

Happy anniversary … congrats to you

1 Like

what the heck, might as well reply and try my luck!

1 Like

I am amazed by this company every time I turn around. I fell in love with Anker when I discovered they were not just hype but really delivered on the promise of better charging. When I received my first product which was a portable battery charger the “instructions” were different. As we all know its a fun comment and a simple way to contact them. Through the years I have become an Anker advocate and will only use these products. About a year or so ago I became a member of this community and my amazement with Anker skyrocketed. I have been a part of forums before and usually fade out in a few weeks because it becomes obvious the company ignores it and people become caustic. Here it has been a great way to connect with other users, have anker hear us, and see that Anker cares about our feedback. The testing and the giveaways are amazing. People say “corporations are not people”. I say the flip side is true for Anker - it’s not a corporation - its a collective of awesome people who care about the products they create and the customers they sell to!

Replying isn’t getting you anything…

What number is this

Yay!!! Happy Anniversary! 3 years sure does fly!

1 Like

This is awesome and imagine the # of entries for this week. :rofl:

1 Like