Bolder By Anker is an Amazing Flashlight

I bought the Bolder By Anker Rechargable LC90 900 Lumen flashlight a few weeks ago on Amazon. I absolutely love it! Not only is it great having a rechargeable flashlight, I love that it has a zoom ability so you can focus the beam on certain spaces. My only complaint is that it is somewhat difficult to switch between light modes but other than that, it is a great flashlight and worth every penny.

[Amazon USA](Anker Rechargeable Bolder LC90 LED Flashlight, Pocket-Sized Torch with Super Bright 900 Lumens CREE LED, IPX5 Water-Resistant, Zoomable, 5 Light Modes, 18650 Battery Included https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01KH2JP5G/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_glc_fabc_iLJcGbCHYVXE1?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1)

3 Likes

The LC 90 is a really strong torch.
I own the smaller brother the LC 40 since 3 years.
Always in use, never got any problem with it.

Glad you like it @Kydo_26
They are very good, a hidden gem in Ankers range of products.

Another satisfied customer! I’d recommend you to check out other Anker products

Would be nice if these torches were on offer here… would be a good investment :wink:

2 Likes

@Kydo_26 can you provide the link to that torch? Im unaware of that. Thanks

1 Like

As far I see not available at amazon.com at the moment.

1 Like

Yeah I searched it. Anyways it would be a good product. I will buy one after collecting more info.
Thanks

Its available at amazon.de.

For me, the small one, the LC 40 is absolutely sufficient.
Its really strong.

2 Likes

I was waiting for them past 3 years @TheSnarkyOne

1 Like

Hey @angelkumawat304
Here’s the link to Amazon.co.uk not sure on its availability in other territories.

2 Likes

Haha I’ve been an anker fan for years. I have several headphones and earbuds and a few other products by anker too.

Thanks @paulstevenewing !!

1 Like

Lol my bad, i thought that was your only Anker item :rofl:

Haha no problem.

I was thinking about getting one but decided to go for a powerline cable instead

1 Like

I have one of these torches. It really is a great torch. It’s been dropped and got fully wet in the rain but it still works without any issues whatsoever.

I really can recommend these torches (flashlights) :slight_smile:
High quality - > ANKER!

Chalk and cheese @Duane_Lester :rofl:
Enjoy your cable, which one did you get?

I decide on the powerline 2 3-in-1 cable. The kids will move some of the cable and are in need of one of the 3 types. So I have tried to eliminate that issue hopefully. Plus I will keep this one away from them . :rofl:

2 Likes