Any issues going on for Anker Community Forum? 403 error, 500 error, etc

There is already a thread going on for this issue

Hmm how weird. I was able to post this just fine

1 Like

This 403 issue is very sporadic and can appear anytime. it is usually with posting a reply. editing your pervious post don’t show 403 issue. Must be come server code error.

So just a minute ago I tried to post a reply on a thread. When I hit reply I got an error I’ve never seen before called the 500 error.

Anyone know what’s up with it, and how I can prevent it?

Edit: thanks to whoever moved this. I didn’t know we had a thread for this :grin:

Wow! No issues here. I am using google chrome with java add-ins. Wonder what can be causing such issues for you all. The only thing I saw was the posts were not from the original poster but haven’t seen it since last week.

Getting the same error !

Guys we know there are errors and everyone is getting them. They did say we will experience issues as the site gets upgraded, so please be patient and bear with us as the site goes through these changes

1 Like

As long not the whole OS crashes, its fine.
:grin:
Software made by “soft where” (sic) engineers.

Just kidding, as I was producing errors and crashes for about more than 45 years! :joy:
Now I got quasi fired, but nothing changed better!

Okay, will hold on, thought it may help them to figure out the reason based on the scenario.

Started seeing certificate errors again on Anker community site … Some upgrades going on @AnkerOfficial ? Plus SSL is missing

Always occasional error messages and multiple login attempts… Approx once a couple months, esp if you wonder of the community and return.

Hopefully the Anker forum is going through some upgrade, and we get to see new improvements soon :smiley:

@Ankerofficial et, all

I am again seeing a lot of slowness across the Anker Community - both on Mobile and desktop, and got error 504 at least 6 times today… seeing the slowness since yesterday.

Is there something going on? is anybody else seeing this?

Nothing like that on my end… maybe you should see if one of these has descended upon your home area:

Wish it was only me… but It’s not just me… Lot of other users seem to be getting the same

Yup, website seems sluggish and I did get 504 errors.

I’m having the same thing happening, you aren’t alone. But I haven’t had it happen before

And reading other comments. I’m excited for the community app launch in July! :smile:

Yes, something wrong with our server. Our IT team are looking into it now. Sorry for the inconvience caused!

@AnkerOfficial Thank you for the acknowledgement! Please let us know when this is fixed.

Had sent email to support@anker.com with screenshots and errors earlier today.