Anker! Please remove Facebook requirement from "We love testing" events

you cannot get past this page without FB. Please note that *Required.

7 Likes

Thank you for making this thread and voicing this inconvenience. I hope Anker makes the FB account a requirement anymore. I tried entering the last “We love testing” event and since I didn’t have a FB I couldn’t enter. I understand they want as many people possible to see our reviews but there are other if communities where we can post our reviews other than FB.
Anyway, let’s hope that stops being a requirement on future events

5 Likes

Haha yes. People speaking who did t even try to go through without Facebook :joy::joy:

1 Like

they want kendall jenners who have millions of sheep following them and copying what they do. Its called creating your own reality. An influencers job is basically promoting how great their life is because of these products. Watch a fyre festival fraud documentary (hulu one is best) to see the impact of getting a bunch of influencers to promote your product, (even if it doesn’t exist…)
the monetary impact is real, i get it

1 Like

Thanks @kumar.sachin for organizing this post and show the disappointment of linking your social network to take part in the surveys. Hope Anker listen to us and change their method of future “we Love Testing” contests. :thumbsup:

1 Like

Some issue with my last post, getting below error…

This will be a “Zuckerbergxit” :joy:

2 Likes

No, Ankerxit sounds better for relieving us from any social network

1 Like

Not a big fan of Facebook. This should be the reviews choice on what to upload the review on

1 Like

If I write a review I never mind if ANKER will publish it elsewhere.
There is no copyright on a review of a weird old engineer! :joy:

1 Like

@AnkerOfficial I hope this prompts you to remove the Facebook requirement from we love testing events…

Amazon reviews are no longer valuable. They can get you banned, for sure.

I was banned, but I managed it being rehablitated.:sunglasses:

I don’t know if anyone got past the FB requirement, but it ALSO requires an instagram account :frowning: It truly does lock out people that aren’t on social media.

3 Likes

I know it’s late but they found a “loophole” by requiring Facebook’s child company :disappointed:

2 Likes

They require both now… it’s a shame

2 Likes

Now whenever they create “We Love Testing” threads, I just scroll down to comments to see if anything is required. Looks like I cannot participate in any of them and I just got started being active. Pretty disappointed to be honest

2 Likes

Agreed! I don’t have an instagram account so that leaves me out. Wish only one type of social media account is required for testing events

1 Like

Agreed. If they really want to make it a requirement, they should allow us to have options

2 Likes

They have removed the requirement from the sub-c to lighting port cable we love testing event. This may be the first of more to come :blush:

2 Likes