____Anker/Soundcore/eufy/Nebula Instead | Fill in the Blank to Win a Prize!

Lol I definitely won’t be anywhere close to the top :sweat_smile:

I honestly don’t know where I would fall I don’t think I have a lot but I know I am an Ankerholic the only thing that stops me from having more is my wallet

1 Like

Wallet + thinking if I really need it for me lol. Not an Ankerholic by any means but would recommend Anker and Soundcore to anyone. Not sure about other 3 brands though since I don’t own any of their products

but I’ve given 2/3rds of mine away :thinking:

We just moved my sons desk into our front office, when cleaning up around his desk I realized just how many Anker boxes we have across all product lines. One day I may get them all together and take a picture

You could start a privat giveaway.
hoarding too many things is not good.
Clearings!

I do that meanwhile
Yesterday I gave a cable I found (lighting) to my neighbor’s daughter.
She was very impressed.
New future customers.

4 Likes

My vote for you! That’s nice attempt @ktkundy :+1:
Good luck every one !

1 Like

In total, I think around 25 products :raised_hands: :joy:

tenor

You can be the next Anker salesperson :man_office_worker: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

You just made me think of how many I have lol. I have 15 different products, but probably have around 20 if you include the multiples of wireless chargers & wall ports.

Oh if we are including individual cables my number skyrockets but if you just count cables as one thing I’m not that high up

Yeah, after counting and sharing my estimate, I remembered a bunch of other things I have an use that I forgot about :sweat_smile:

I guess my new suggestion is:

Run your life with Anker instead! :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Ankerholic’s empty containers. Perhaps we should carry them in brown bags?

3 Likes

Haha very impressive! I guess the one thing i’ve managed to control when it comes to my ankerholism because I only save a few boxes to store extra cables and eartips in!

1 Like

Nice collection you got there :clap:

1 Like

That photo 2 years old, most of that given away. There’s only so much you can usefully have oneself, e.g. that black Powercore Mini is now being used by someone with a very old iPhone.

This is why a competition of what you have isn’t fair, as I’d have to win via hoarding.

1 Like

Agreed. Because those who choose to give away are penalized instead of being rewarded for spreading Anker around to all

1 Like

Nice of you to give away the stuff you don’t need. Guess you can say I’m hoarding USB C cables, I’ve given some away but still have some stashed away lol
I see you have many flashlights

2 Likes

Lots of flashlights for the lots of power outages, unfortunately. I bought more since :frowning:

The LC130 make good room lights, put on their ends pointing up, portable, rechargeable, put on lowest light setting last all night.

1 Like