____Anker/Soundcore/eufy/Nebula Instead | Fill in the Blank to Win a Prize!

Hi, Anker fans,

We here at Anker towers are continually wowed by the incredible creativity of you guys, our awesome community members. That’s why we’re back again with another creative contest.

For our latest challenge, we’re inviting you to rethink the everyday world around you and infuse a slice of Anker into your usual daily activities.

We want you to fill in the blank “____ Anker/eufy/Soundcore/Nebula/Roav Instead” with a verb of your choice, then snap a picture of you acting out your scenario.

For example, if you filled in the blank with “Lift Nebula Instead”, you’d then need to submit a snap of you lifting a Nebula projector instead of a real dumbbell. Or, if you instead filled it in with “Wear Anker Instead”, we’d be expecting to see you post a picture of yourself wearing an Anker cable as a necklace.

The possibilities are endless, so we can’t wait to see what crazy and creative scenarios you guys can come up with. Winners will be judged by a combination of the number likes received and the personal preference of our admins. In total, there are 3 fantastic prizes up for grabs!

First Prize: PowerExpand+ 7-in-1 USB-C PD Ethernet Hub

Second Prize: PowerLine II 3-in-1 Cable

Third Prize: PowerDrive Elite 2

The event ends August 3rd, 2020, so make sure you submit your photos ahead of time to maximize your chances of winning.

Good luck!

Rules

• Open to residents in the US, UK, Canada and Germany.
  • Event ends on August 3rd, 2020.
  • Prizes will be shipped out to winners on August 10th, 2020.

Winner announcement :tada::tada::tada:
First: @ktkundy
Second: @CreativeCucumber
Third: @jrodenbaugh

22 Likes

Simple one.
I took a photo from my desk.

(I make some testings at the moment)

Pb essential 20000 “feeding” a Flare

Use Anker instead"

6 Likes

You’re not in the photo though Franz :eyes:

1 Like

Great giveaway @AnkerOfficial
I think this will result in lots of creative ideas :+1:t2:

You know me Paul I am shy and too beautiful for such a simple photo.
The products will get secondary. if I will show up there.
I can not do. :rofl:

3 Likes

Thought that might be the reply and i wouldnt disagree with a single word :+1:t2:
Have a great afternoon @Chiquinho

1 Like

You too my friend. :smiley:
Greetings to your family as usual1

1 Like

Another great opportunity @AnkerOfficial love to see some crazy ideas here… :star_struck:

@AnkerOfficial does it have to be a picture or could it be a short video clip cause some actions are hard to photograph

Bike Anker Instead

1 Like

Fun contest anker! (I won’t try too hard on this one, as I prefer second place prize over first :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:).

While I’m glad that it isn’t solely based on likes, I would prefer if that wasn’t a qualification at all. As we’ve seen in previous contest, likes have nothing to do with the quality of a post (you can either create fake accounts, or you can ask family/friends to like the post regardless of quality).

How you expecting me to bike my anker products professor :joy::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:.

3 Likes

Cool contest idea!

You could make a gif I guess

Cool saddle @professor

1 Like

Thanks. Brooks. About 17 years old saddle.

Buy cheap, buy twice.

1 Like

Keep an eye on it.
Those saddles are really vintage and got stolen often!

Can’t steal it when I’m sat on it.

2 Likes

Love it! You can spot a quality saddle a mile off.
Some of the modern saddles are great but not forgiving or hard wearing enough.

1 Like

Juggle Anker instead

Anker helps me juggle my crazy life as well as practice juggling

Currently Juggling the power drive III Duo, powerport+1 with Quick charge 3.0, and the powerport atom Pd1.
Took a while to actually get this picture. If I come up with a better one I will edit.

22 Likes