____Anker/Soundcore/eufy/Nebula Instead | Fill in the Blank to Win a Prize!

I believe one bikes their Anker products very very carefully😂 But @professor is not responsible for injuries. Personally I would rather first prize over second since I have been looking at getting a usb c hub lately. Wish you the best of luck. Keeping you in my prayers to get better!

1 Like

A tip for getting a better photo in a situation like this, is by getting an app like Focos that lets you set your depth of field In the photo, and then sitting in the same spot (I’m assuming you’re taking the photo on your phone, on a timer).

It will help the focus be sharper in a situation like this.

1 Like

I will definitely look into that and maybe update the photo later. Photography isn’t my strong suite and I still have so much to learn in that area.

1 Like

If it’s something you’re interested in learning more about, Peter McKinnon has some good YouTube tutorials (several specifically about phone photography).

What phone do you use?

1 Like

Love this idea @ktkundy :+1:t2:
And great juggling skills.

1 Like

2nd prize looks more appealing to me :eyes:

Play Anker instead!

Anker USB hub allows me to integrate my 8Bitdo controllers in my Tesla Model 3 to play Cuphead, Stardew Valley and Beach Buggy Racing!

3 Likes

I think we have a winner. It is amazing to me what you can do with a tesla screen. My boss had his car driving on a rainbow while playing Rainbow Road from Mario Kart when we were driving to lunch one day.

1 Like

Good one!!

Should have taken a video and converted to gif animation :+1:

1 Like

My Captions… All in One below

Play Nebula Instead
Run Anker Instead
Listen Soundcore Instead
Ride (with) Roav Instead
Vacuum (with) Eufy Instead

Use Anker Instead

Charging Nebula Capsule with Anker Powercore and listening to my favourite audio sound Soundcore Flare 2 background score Audio music via Soundcore Rave Mini

Anker PowerCore Essential 20000 PD, Nebula Capsule and Soundcore Rave Mini

Roav Dashcam Duo

Eufy Robovac 25C ( Our Astroboy)

IMG_5222

2 Likes

Best would be take a SLR camera.
But meanwhile these are out, because cameras of phones got quite usable.
And I always recommend GIMP for the post processing.
If someone knows Photoshop already it needs a little bit to work with,
but its great and free :laughing:

2 Likes

Yes I agree with everything you said.

Only thing is, that SLR cameras can be quite expensive, so it isn’t great for most people. Also a laptop or computer for Gimp can be expensive.

Most people nowadays have a smartphone, which can take good photos and edit them.

It’s definitely not the perfect way of doing it, but it works well for most people.

2 Likes

Winner.

com-add-text%20(12)

Although… juggling 4 5 6 at once would be better…

2 Likes

I know Andrew.
But I would say that most of us here got the skills to use such a program like GIMP…
And I think its really worth to play around with.
So many features, too many! :rofl:

1 Like

I agree. The new gif seals the deal.

2 Likes

Yes it will be very hard to beat her.
Great job @ktkundy

1 Like

I have been practicing juggling four but realized that I wanted to master the different three ball juggles first before moving on to four. Maybe if I get better at in the next few days I’ll find another charger to juggle :joy:

3 Likes

Glad you did the gif :ok_hand:

It’s a winner :clap:

3 Likes

Given you can video cut it…

Cables coiled up tight? An Anker box?

2 Likes

I thought about juggling the boxes which I could probably definitely do and I think the cables wouldn’t be too hard either. Thanks for the great ideas!

1 Like