Anker Review Surveys

Hey All,
I have completed a number of Anker review invite surveys sent by email (via Google Forms), but I have not received any products yet… Anyone else in the same boat? I am pretty sure that this program is a replacement for the PowerUser page.

The last item that I received an invite for was a pretty great looking car accessory…

Just wanted to see if anyone had actually received a test product yet!

1 Like

I take it you’ve entered your contact/delivery details correctly and you have no responses in your spam folder?

Can’t say I’ve had any issues so far myself, based off an, as yet, unreleased item I was offered for review and more recently a iPhone 7 Ice-Case (but alas I don’t have an iPhone 7)…

2 Likes

No issues here either I fill out the survey and a few days later with no further word fron Anker, said Anker products are sent directly to my doorstep. :grin:

2 Likes

Sometimes that issue happens. Emailing Anker support helped me!

2 Likes

I have received 3 invites since 4/24… but looking at the calendar - I guess that was only a few days ago :sweat_smile: Thanks for your comments!

1 Like

All the invites/surveys I’ve had are for iPhone only products. I don’t use iPhones so I’ve not bothered with them.

What do you mean by invites?

I believe he means email invitations to test / review a product such as the iPhone 7 cases etc

So not winning giveaways? How do you sign up then?

From what I can tell and perhaps Louise @AnkerOfficial can confirm, the email invitations are sent at random to previous ‘Power User’ members and/or from forum reviews.

I’ve had two emails so far, one direct from Anker to test a ‘as yet’ unreleased Anker item (based on a review written) and a second which appears to be a system generated email asking would I like to test / review one of the recent iPhone 7 Ice-Case lite cases (unfortunately I’m on a iPhone 6s), the second I think is related to the former ‘Power User’ program…

Ah… What makes you qualify for the Power User program, if you don’t mind me asking. I was given an invitation via email to sign up for the Eufy Genius program… I wonder if they’re keeping that program still.

Also, what was the first product Anker sent you to test?

Thanks.

The ‘Power User’ program has now been replaced by Anker Influencers as far as I know but they must be keeping former PU’s in mind for certain items.

As for the first product, my lips are sealed due to a non-disclosure agreement…if I tell anyone I would have to kill them :wink:

…then in turn Anker would no doubt slap me with a lawsuit after the police arrest me :grin:

1 Like

That s fine, I understand you just announced the Anker Time Machine

1 Like

Damn you got me :raised_hands:

Time to jump in and go back to remove that post :smiley:

Gosh - you guys are too good and super funny!

I ended up getting a whole bunch of shipping notifications late this week.

Where do you review the products they send you?

You can post the review to any form of social media, deal sites, tech sites, or your own blog… I think that you can also post them to the Anker site. Pretty sure that this program is targeted to publish reviews on non-amazon sites :slight_smile:

Yes, I know. I was wondering where you review yours. (link):wink:

Hi @000Dave , have you already solved your problem?