Anker Review Surveys

Yes @AnkerOfficial - Rosa did an incredible job at helping me out! Thanks for checking!

That’s great! Guys are so good in the community!:grinning:

Where do you post your reviews?

Mainly Amazon UK as that’s where a lot of my purchasing is done. Posted a few reviews on the community and if the product is audio/video related, review/sample done on YouTube

2 Likes

So you can be a power user just reviewing stuff on Amazon?

Power user items are few and far between since the Amazon rule changes but you can still post reviews on Amazon of non purchased items (did fall lucky on Thursday with a Roav dash cam though :smiley:) . As I don’t really use Twitter / Facebook and have a large number of reviews on Amazon it just makes sense for me to keep using Amazon’s platform, plus it’s the only UK place to buy Anker products anyhow (as far as I know).

2 Likes

So how do you get products then if it’s not through Power User?

Where do you review?

I’ve only recently got two items through the Power User page, which I thought they would pull in light of Amazon’s changes. The last Power User item I received was back in Nov 2016.

Any other items I have received have either been bought, won on a giveaway or been sent after being contacted directly by Anker to see if I would like to review or provide feedback (i.e as yet unreleased items)

Yeah same here I get contacted a lot directly by someone from Anker asking if I would be interested in testing a new product. Although I can also choose from the power user page which is cool also.

2 Likes

Where do you review the products they send you?

Yeah reviewing for anker is great get to try new products that they release great customer service support
if you have any issues regarding products im quite pleased the power user programme is back up and running

Seeming it has now surfaced I think I can answer without breaking any of Anker’s rules…the SoundCore Select was the pre-release product…well it actually made an appearance in a tutorial on here aswell :smirk:

1 Like

Wow. I guessed it was one of the speakers. I wonder why I didn’t get any offers…? :frowning:

aren’t there 2 types of review?

If you’re reviewing to give Anker private feedback, you’re working to iron out issues (documentation, controls, form, function, performance) before they are finally fixed and made in bulk.

If you’re reviewing to give to public feedback at launch, so there are “neutral” opinions so as soon as the market can buy there is some review to aid making you more comfortable.

These are different purposes and phase in product release.

So @ndalby is saying he did a review to give feedback to Anker. The “power user” type program, is more for giving feedback to the public?

Your right there are two types of review, power user for public feedback generation and then there is feedback direct to Anker before mass production. This SoundCore Select was the latter based on the email offer and non-disclosure agreement I had to sign prior to release…

It’s possible some tweak’s have been made to the version I was offered (and others for a range of feedback) but until some buyer’s start posting their reviews / photos I can’t really say for sure if any big change’s have been made, if any…

1 Like

so does that mean your review is somewhere for us to see? Or because its not yet released (Amazon, on Anker) you can’t release review yet? (you might have already but I havent noticed)

No coherent review anywhere as of yet, due to it being a pre-release sample. The feedback form for Anker ask’s for specific feedback criteria, for example bass performance against a previous version, so feedback notes rather than reviewing. I might club together a proper review this week for the ‘version’ I received after going over the Roav Dash Cam…could be interesting to see if any changes have been made for the final product compared to what was sent for feedback…

found you

Yorkshire accent.

Yep, do you have a channel?