Anker PowerHouse 400 powering a what....?

Impressive. These cars are rare and only going up in value. From the pics, it looks like the original.

Just an update from my last post in November 2019. I showed my car at last week’s Silicon Valley Auto Show in downtown San Jose CA for charity purpose (Parkinson’s Institute) and got a lot of questions about what was powering all of the electronics around the car. Most guessed that it was an inverter connected to the main car battery, or even potentially plutonium in the car lol. However, when I told people that I used an Anker Power House battery, they didn’t believe me. I pulled it out to display on the car for demonstration, and a lot of people shook their heads in disbelief that a battery that compact could power everything, short of the motor. A few people were familiar with Anker products but not aware of this specific item, so I simply referred them to the Anker website. I wonder how many people will actually take notice now given its use for creative applications, such as powering a Time Machine lol

Next project: KITT from Knight Rider. Stay tuned =)

3 Likes