Anker PowerHouse 400 powering a what....?

Hello Anker Community! Thought I’d share my experience with Anker’s PowerHouse 400 battery. Not only is it a great battery for various needs including campers or emergency purposes - apparently, it can also power a 1.2 gigawatt Delorean Time Machine! I’ve been using this Power House unit to power virtually everything in the Delorean (with the exception of the motor of course), and it has not failed me once. I plan to continue using this Anker unit during several upcoming events and promoting the Anker brand!

11 Likes

Wowzza! :heart_eyes_cat::heart_eyes_cat::heart_eyes_cat:

1 Like

Wow!!! Cooool car! Thanks for your sharing!:+1::+1::+1:

1 Like

8QmIp
Totally amazeballs

2 Likes

:open_mouth: :open_mouth: Wow, now that is something :star_struck: Excellent job!

4 Likes

Niiiiice!!! Very cool.

1 Like

Wow, it’s like a sci-fi movie LOL, nice work 1!!:star_struck::heart_eyes:

1 Like

20C7C658-DA10-4854-A97D-7A102185887A

Quite possibly my favored movie ever. Great build! Thanks for sharing it with us!

Recreating the car from the movie- with all the bells and whistles is on my bucket list. If I ever run into some extra cash, I might just pick up the delorean :grin:

1 Like

I would imagine a powerhouse is required for a Flux Capacitor ! :smile:

1 Like

What a crazy car you have.
GREAT!

1 Like

You should send him an adhesive label from Anker.
Best propaganda when fixed on this “tank”

1 Like

Great car, concept, simply mind blowing :+1::+1::+1:

1 Like

That’s it. When I get a 3D printer I’m Making a life size flux capacitor to put somewher. Then I’ll make a scale size mode of the car. And then I’ll make the model of the city that doc makes :thinking:

1 Like

As there was no plutonium available at the time of this picture, the Anker Powerhouse was the obvious and only choice =)

Thanks everyone for the feedback! Looking forward to taking better pics of the Powerhouse in action. I actually wouldn’t mind placing a large Anker vinyl sticker on the car somewhere to better promote the Anker brand. Anyone have one handy?

1 Like

I suggested you should be gifted such one by Anker (Ankerofficial)
May be there is an answer.
I really hope so.
Would be a fantastic advertising for that powerhouse to take a video!

1 Like

No vinyl sticker yet :sob:. I’ve been asking for a long time, and other members long before me.

1 Like

For such a monster car he would need a huge one.
Could be created.

We need small ones.
Could be created as well.

Designs, there are enough.

1 Like

Wow. That is pretty cool👍

1 Like

Nice! How long did it take to build it!

1 Like