Anker PowerHouse 400 powering a what....?

Dude, I need a ride… its not far, I only need to get to 2001 and tell myself not to get Marry and to buy a winning lottery ticket.

Let me know

Regards,

Tugar32

2 Likes

DeLorean 2012 NYC Comicon (without Powerhouse)

2 Likes

:rofl: how does your wife feel about this

2 Likes

Around 18 months, but admittedly it’s only 90% complete with a few more tidbits left to add, including a large Anker sticker on the hood lol

1 Like

She is not part of the community, any way she is really good looking, she can you way better than me. I don’t think she would mind. By the way I’m not saying I wont marry her, just not at 20.

1 Like

Lol gotcha, I won’t tell. And yeah getting married at 20 is always tough. I got married at 29

2 Likes

Got married at 36, was a good time to do that.

2 Likes

Hahahhaa… cooool

1 Like

Great car design from Northern Ireland :muscle:t2:

Must admit if it wasn’t for the film I would never have known about the brand :joy::joy:

1 Like

Nice. How much fab work did you have to do?

1 Like

FB_IMG_1489758941777

5 Likes

Awesome bro, put my order in today.

2 Likes

Metal fabrication was mainly done on all the large metal areas (rear thrusters, window bulkhead, interior panels). The electronics were sourced in pieces and wired together. Remaining parts were either resin cast or acquired from other time machine builders around the world…yes, evidently there is a club for that too lol

1 Like

best BTTF Mash up video…

2 Likes

That’s a pretty sweet rig.

1 Like

I’ll get married by 50 :joy:

You can bring all you gifted items from Anker and soundcore as bridal gifts.
But then those are old and useless! :joy:

2 Likes

well this has just made want to go to watch it again.

This would be a good commercial. Doc comes back to see Marty in 2019. Mary ask Doc about his Liberty pro 2 and getting those in the future. Doc say just got them today on Amazon. lol

im curious abot that too