1 Like

:smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley:1610 :smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley:

Wow! That is crazy!

1 Like

I agree with what you meant to say :slight_smile:

1 Like

I love the auction but It’s too much !!! :rofl:

1 Like

I’m sorry i do not have enough to compete, care to send me one for the points i have? Appreciation would be great!

1 Like

Congratulations @Oggyboy it seems you are the winner of this Auction as nobody else bid more than you…
:balloon::balloon::tada::tada::gift::gift:

3 Likes

Congratulations @Oggyboy :clap:

1 Like

Congrats @Oggyboy! Hope you love the Atom PD!

I would of loved it for 700 pb’s less.

You need to curb your enthusiasm sometimes :wink:

But thanks.

1 Like

Yeah, and I would have loved it for free…

Cheers @Ice1 & @Shenoy (the other inflator) :wink:

It wasn’t a competition so if you wanted it for free, you were in the wrong place.

Congrats @Oggyboy :ok_hand:

Hope you get discount from @AnkerOfficial if the final price was unjustly inflated :wink:

1 Like

Cheers @ndalby

That would be a very nice gesture and maybe a 1 auction ban for inflators :man_shrugging:t2:

2 Likes

I was genuinely interested but my PB was not enough, Had I bid 1610, was sure you would out-bid me easily., i could keep going till my PBs were exhausted, would simply inflate the auction more… so had to stop

Explain yourself

I agree, there should be some kind of rule in place to avoid this inflation, :+1:

Let me know if you get a discount, I should go request for discount myself for the last auction for 2180 PowerBucks :wink: and a 1 auction ban for inflators :rofl:

1 Like

Another Champion here. :grinning:

I “klopp, klopp” (german slang : knock) on the table!

3 Likes

I feel some serious salt. Maybe I should ask for a 2300pb discount for the liberty air- to make up for all the other people who bid