Anker Auction House | PowerPort Atom PD 1

Hi diddly ho Ankerinos,

Welcome to the Anker Auction House!

Today’s auction: PowerPort Atom PD 1

PowerPort Atom PD 1 is the world’s first pocket-friendly charger with the power to charge USB-C phones, tablets, laptops, and more. All at full speed.

It may only be about the size of a golf ball, but don’t let the small size fool you. This thing packs a hell of a punch. With a maximum 30W output, you can charge an iPhone up to 50% in just 30 minutes.

We’ll start the bidding at 10 PowerBucks. So take out your Power wallets, and get ready for a bidding war!

Good luck!

The Rules:

1. Bidding starts at 10 PowerBucks.

2. Users may raise the bid in the comments by numbers divisible by 10 (10, 20, 30, etc.), and may not raise the bid by more than 100 PowerBucks at one time.

3. Users may not bid in excess of their current balance of PowerBucks.

4. The highest bidder at the end of the auction will win.

5. If the highest bidder at the end of the auction does not have the required balance of PowerBucks, the prize will go to the next-highest bidder.

6. The PowerBucks required for the prize will be withdrawn from the winner’s account within 3 business days of the winning announcement being made.

7. Each user may make an unlimited number of bids.

8. This auction event ends on July 9th, 2019 at 12:00 am, PDT. The winner will be announced on July 10th.

9. Open to residents in the US, UK, Canada, Germany, France, Italy, and Spain.

10. Anker reserves the right of final explanation.

Winner Announced!

@Oggyboy has won the auction, and will be bringing home a PowerPort Atom PD 1 for 1610 powerbucks. Congratulations!

If you don’t win this time, no worries! Let us know what you’d like to see on the next auction block, and we’ll try to make it happen. :kissing_heart:

Power On!

8 Likes

Cool cool but guess who’s outa bucks :joy:

2 Likes

Here you go… let me start this
:bell:
My bid $$ 10 Power bucks for the Atom :heart_eyes:

1 Like

I bid 20 power bucks for the atom

Cool, I bid zero powerbucks. Good luck to those who enter.

1 Like

30pb from me

As this has an US plug it may be not an auction for those poor few over the pond.
Good luck for the US friends.

The auction is also available for UK, Canada, Germany, France, Italy, and Spain. They’ve just used the US stock image for the auction…

With that, I bid 40PB :wink:

3 Likes

Thanks for the info, Neil!

Good luck everyone!

I bid 50.

Don’t need it, so I’ll sit out heheh

Awesome auction, needed a smaller charger!!

I bid 60 PB

1 Like

Nice and cool… this is the way it supposed to go…
Don’t loose your PB’s fellows, it is hard to earn those now… :joy:

With that advise and compliment, I am bidding 70 PB’s

1 Like

You could still inflate the price!

80 PBs.

Haha, I’m not mean. I’ll probably still go for it if it’s super cheap, but assuming it goes for the prices we’ve been seeing lately, I’m not going to.

I bid 100 PBs

Cool! :ok_hand: Good luck guys! :four_leaf_clover:

1 Like

120 because why not