Android vs Apple?

What phone’s were it?

I agree. I work with both Android and Apple devices for my job, but at home everything is Apple. At the end of the work day, I’m usually tired of dealing with technology, so I like to “relax” with my Apple devices as they seem to require less maintenance. Don’t get me wrong: Android is a great operating system and I do like that it is highly customizable. But when something goes wrong, those extra customizations mean a lot more settings and things to check.

apple. :slight_smile: hehehe

Had Sony Xperia Z1 to Z3, the latter being the worse in terms of reliability. Was mainly attracted to them for the camera (and higher hardware specs)

1 Like

Cool! That’s great!

Android, HTC

1 Like

Android!!! :grin:

1 Like

I like Apple and Android. Both have qualities that differ. I used to only like Android but I not Apple and Android products.

1 Like

For Smart phones I prefer Androids, for Tablets I prefer iPads ! :iphone:

1 Like

Same here!

phones = Android
small tablets = Android
bigger = Chromebook

This is mostly driven by cost.

What about the$329 iPad?

So you must mean the iPad (not the Pro) 9.7"? The Pro is $599, the non-Pro is $329. I’ve not reviewed it.

To me iphones are super expensive for what they are and there things I can do on Android on my phone I can’t on iPhone. Why would I have to keep up with two totally different skills to make my tablet iOS and my phone Android?

Well, in my opinion, the $329 iPad is the best tablet you can get for less than $400.

Plenty of others agree.