Android vs Apple?

Which one is your choice and why?

2 Likes

I personally choose Android and Samsung to be specific. I like the ability to freely customize its user interface theme, and the extra bells and whistles that comes with it including its camera quality, security, side edge notifications. :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

android prefer, it seems more friendly than the ios system

5 Likes

Apple. I like that it all works together. But I’m also now tied to it. All my photos are on the iCloud.

3 Likes

Apple, definitely! The reason for my choice is that Apple makes the hardware and the software (OS) that runs on the hardware making all work seamlessly. And yes, I have had Android and Apple both.

3 Likes

I’m in the same situation with android. All my contents are tied with Google. :joy::joy:

2 Likes

This is exactly how I feel about Android. :sweat_smile::ok_hand:

1 Like

Android! iOS is too boring for me.

1 Like

Lol. I agree with this. I love the ability to customize android to my liking. :sunglasses::ok_hand:

1 Like

I choose android. I like the operating format better and love that I don’t have to pay to download music and such. I will never change from Android.

2 Likes

Haha. You mean cheaper music alternative, right? I’m with you, I don’t think I’ll change from Android to Apple any time in the future. :metal:

Android. Samsung specifically. I like the customizability that the OS gives over Apple. I also just like the phones layout and the operating system a lot more with every Android phone. Apple seems too restrictive and I need to jailbreak it in order to really enjoy the phone.
Edit: plus Android makes it so much easier to download things off the internet (free music is nice :smiley: )

2 Likes

Apple - mainly because that is what we’ve standardized on at work, but I’ve used a variety of Android products in the past as well.

1 Like

I used to root my android phones, but now that the OS has gotten a lot better, I don’t feel the need to. I wish Samsung would create a better unbreakable screens tho cause I’m on my second s7 and I just recently broke the screen…Again. :anguished::cry:

I totally agree! Although with my S6 I have found the screen to be pretty strong, but I always put a nice screen protector on and that seems to help me a lot.

1 Like

Totally understable, I think both sides can agree that consistency and product fluidity and integration with other softwares/programs is what keeps us locked in to our favorite OS. :metal::grin:

I bought one of those gorilla glass but that too broke. I’m not too excited about s8 being 90%screen. Lol. That just means more opportunities to get cracked. I’ll wait until they create better quality screens.

I’m an Apple guy myself as their products have been very reliable for me over the years. And if I do encounter an issue, the Genius Bar fixes it right away.

1 Like

I’ve only heard great things about Apple’s reliability. I think Android is slowly following suit. Especially Samsung with Samsung+ 24 hours video cam phone assistance, cheap extended replacement warranties, etc.

1 Like

Found both to have good and bad points but on the whole I prefer Apple’s offering (just not the crazy prices tags and sometimes outdated hardware that accompanies it)

1 Like