Amazon Live | Ask Me Anything

I watched the livestream last night…

Hmm must have been before I joined because I definitely didn’t know either

I joined too late… Watching it now

I guess I glitched for that part cause I thought I had watched the whole livestream as well. Guess I’ll have to go back and rewatch it later

Maybe I’m the one who glitched and heard wrong- since apparently I’m the only one who heard it :flushed:.

Guess we’ll see eventually.

I think what they’re referring to is around the 45min mark.

Aaron did hold up one of the gold lightning to USB C cables and say “eventually going to go to someone, one of our friends.”

Didn’t really specify what the gift was to those whose questions were answered unless I missed something.

1 Like

Hey @professor
I recall in my first job getting paid cash in a brown envelope.
I never ran out of money when I was paid weekly.

Phew. Glad to know I’m only partially crazy.

I wasn’t there live, but I did watch the replay a year or so ago when you posted it last.

I’m surprised Amazon doesn’t have admin/moderator tools for the affiliate running the stream. YouTube live has tools, and even allows you to give them to others for moderation.

Amazon actually has moderators on there end that monitor all of the streams pretty thoroughly (so few streams mean you only need a few moderators to monitor everything).

Yeah I had seen that part but wasn’t sure if it was for the questions submitted or something in the future

1 Like

I wouldn’t lose my mind and sleep thinking or waiting about the gold cable… If someone were to win, it’s great, if I were to win, it’s awesome

If I were to win, it’s spectacular :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

I would love to win a gold cable especially since I’ve been meaning to pick up a usb c to lightning cable and a usb c to usb c cable lately so this would take care of one of those

Just watched the livestream to the point that I joined in and I agree with @ktkundy about it not being clear which cable they mean and who wins it

Wouldn’t be too surprised if it was a meant as if “someone” from community would get (Buy) it…

2 Likes

I’m watching the live stream now.
Never seen one before, the timings not great to watch live.
Liking what I’m seeing so far!

You can join us live on Tuesdays then lol. There should be a new thread on Tuesday morning (local time ET) so some time in the early evening for you in UK

1 Like

Hey @Shivam_Shah I’ll look out for that and check the timings :+1:t2:
Would be great to join the live chat.

Should work for you better since it is 2 pm ET but yes hopefully the thread is made earlier this time instead of like last Tuesday lol

1 Like

What were your questions?

1 Like