Amazon Live | Ask Me Anything

Yeah I had seen that part but wasn’t sure if it was for the questions submitted or something in the future

1 Like

I wouldn’t lose my mind and sleep thinking or waiting about the gold cable… If someone were to win, it’s great, if I were to win, it’s awesome

If I were to win, it’s spectacular :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

I would love to win a gold cable especially since I’ve been meaning to pick up a usb c to lightning cable and a usb c to usb c cable lately so this would take care of one of those

Just watched the livestream to the point that I joined in and I agree with @ktkundy about it not being clear which cable they mean and who wins it

Wouldn’t be too surprised if it was a meant as if “someone” from community would get (Buy) it…

2 Likes

I’m watching the live stream now.
Never seen one before, the timings not great to watch live.
Liking what I’m seeing so far!

You can join us live on Tuesdays then lol. There should be a new thread on Tuesday morning (local time ET) so some time in the early evening for you in UK

1 Like

Hey @Shivam_Shah I’ll look out for that and check the timings :+1:t2:
Would be great to join the live chat.

Should work for you better since it is 2 pm ET but yes hopefully the thread is made earlier this time instead of like last Tuesday lol

1 Like

What were your questions?

1 Like

don’t remember , something dull, apparently. :roll_eyes:

The last one was well hidden and link appeared late. I missed it. Hopefully better next time. The attendance was about 1/3rd of the Friday one.

That’s one way to win the discount code easier. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

3 Likes

Lol at least you didn’t ask where do babies come from
:rofl:

1 Like

I hope to join Tuesdays although we may be travelling.

@AnkerOfficial will you please give us an update on what the actual prizes are as far as the type of Powerline cable and when the prizes will be sent out.

3 Likes

When will be your next review section

1 Like

What exactly do you mean by that?

Hi @Lalatendu_Mishra
Do you mean when will i be writing more reviews?
I have a couple of reviews in the pipeline thanks for asking.
Ill drop you a message when the go live.

@professor I thought I had wrote a question as well but I could have been wrong and thought I wrote it. I guess I am just boring as well. Lol

1 Like