Anker's Friday Night Fan Chat | Prizes Inside

Hey guys,

It’s already been a couple of months since we had our first Amazon livestream, and now you have a chance to get involved and possibly have your question answered live by Aaron!

On Friday 31 July at 5 PM (PT) / 8 PM (ET), Aaron will be using all of his Anker knowledge to answer questions provided by you.

To help get your brain juices flowing, here are a few topics you could possibly ask about:

• The history of Anker
  • Anker products past, present, and future
  • Your own ideas for Anker products
  • Where to find Anker
  • Working at Anker

Of course, you don’t have to limit yourself to those topics above. If you have any other questions or discussion ideas, we’d love to hear about it.

And if you’re lucky enough to have your question answered on the livestream, you’ll also be able to get your hands on one of the free PowerLine cables.

To submit your question, just fill out the form below:

https://bit.ly/2CWiv5C

Power On!

Rules:

Only residents in the US or UK are eligible to win a prize.

Winner announcement:
@ktkundy
@Seth_Tutera
@TechnicallyWell
@samthompsonreviews
@Shenoy
@TechMan
@Shivam_Shah
@gobran.andrew
@paulstevenewing
@Noah_Woodcock
@TheDude

9 Likes

How exciting, I’ve never noticed the opportunity to propose a question before.

2 Likes

Cool, I particularly like how we can fake being another user. Your question is a good one

:clown_face:

(Joking of course)

1 Like

Fake being another user?
You mean using someones name here as the nickname? :eyes:

Look forward to hearing some insider Anker info!

May be he will use Neil’s ghost!
He tries to persuade him, offering a free beer! :rofl:

1 Like

Good luck fellow US/UK members :+1:

1 Like

@AnkerOfficial I like these initiatives by the Anker team :clap: Anker is trying to address to what customers are interested in, by asking questions, involving customers livestreams

Soundcore is also doing similar thing, asking for themes for the Wednesday livestreams

Good things and efforts at both the communities

Best of luck to all members with the questions :+1:

Interesting giveaway. Can’t wait to see how it turns out!

If I have a question I will tell Paul, he will ask for me! :rofl:

1 Like

Good initiative @AnkerOfficial! Good luck to those entering and will try to be on the stream tomorrow (hopefully not too late :sweat_smile:)

ohhhh time to think of some questions to submit

Good deal, question submitted

We are getting quite a few very interesting questions :rofl::rofl: !! Can’t wait to share them out :+1:

1 Like

Oooo I like this! Cute idea definitely an interesting one. Do we have a guesstimate as to how many questions will be answered

So which user are you going to pretend to be?

Awesome!
I have entered but am as imaginative as a lump of coal, im sure my question wont get picked

Lol I feel ya buddy. Still worth a try. Never know what questions there are and what mood Aaron is in :joy:

1 Like

Yeah, I’ll keep my fingers crossed then :crossed_fingers:t3:

1 Like

Well is that therefore your question? How are you Aaron and what is your favourite Anker product?

1 Like