All New Power Strips: Surprise Giveaway!

These are all great little power strips! I’d use them at the charging station I have setup at home. Now that the kids are of phone age it’ll help charge phones and chrome books. The 623 model would probably be the best to get the job done. Thanks for the chance!

2 Likes

It sure would be nice to get one of these power strips for my computer room and get more organized with less clutter going on right now.

1 Like

The 623 would be best for me b/c of the higher PD

1 Like

nice design , very impressed

1 Like

I would love to have this in my new office

1 Like

Another great giveaway, thank you @Ankerofficial :slight_smile:

Now the questions…

• ​Where you’d use your new Power Strip - Use it for study desk for my daughter with chromebook and iPhone charging :wink:
  • Which devices you’d plug into your new Power Strip - Chromebook, iPhone charger, USB Fan
  • Which new Power Strip model would be best for you - Anker 623 Power Strip is the best model for my requirements!
1 Like

Great giveaway! Good luck to everyone that enters!

2 Likes

Q: Where you’d use your new Power Strip?
A: In my home office to power devices and equipment for work.

Q: Which devices you’d plug into your new Power Strip?
A: My laptop, monitor, 5-port Anker PowerPort, and my Apple MagSafe stand.

Q: Which new Power Strip model would be best for you?
A: The Anker 521 Power Stripe would be most useful for me and my needs for life and work setup.

1 Like

Gotta love a giveaway

1 Like

I think the 521 or the 623 would be the best options for me.

If I got the 623 I would use it at my desk to replace one of my older power strips. That way I can get rid of my PD/USB-A chargers and their cables.

If I got the 521 I would use at my bedside and plug in all my cellphone/tablet, portable fan and anything I might need.

1 Like

Q: Where you’d use your new Power Strip?
A: In my home office to power my computer and printer.

Q: Which devices you’d plug into your new Power Strip?
A: My desktop, monitor and printer.

Q: Which new Power Strip model would be best for you?
A: The Anker 623 Power Strip would be most helpful for me.

1 Like

The 623 is a great asset to a workstation setup. Whether mobile or stationary. I’m living in the apple ecosystem and the Anker 623 delivers all the power I would need for any or all of my devices

1 Like

The 521 or 623 would be best for me. I would use it in my home office and plug in my phone, laptop and tablet.

2 Likes

I’d use the Anker 623 at my desk, to plug in my laptop and cell phones.

1 Like

Love the 623 power strip. It would clean up my cable mess so much as I got like 3-4 extension cord that has tons of power adapters plugged into them. This would be so useful to allow me to make my work area cleaner so I can charge my laptop, tablet, phones, and keep my PC plugged in.

1 Like

The 623 looks perfect, Still a clean look but I actually do things so having power outlets on my desk is used regulalry, this would be a great help.

1 Like

The 623 would be best for me! I would use it on my workstation to power up my laptop, phone and airpods all at the same time.

1 Like

Whoa this is dope! I bought my first Anker product recently so I’m happy to be part of the community.

I’d use the new Power Strip at home and work.
I would plug in my Smartphone, Tablet, and power bank
The 521 would be best for me.

1 Like

I would give it to my daughter heading to college this Fall.

1 Like

I would like the Anker 623 power strip… i am kind of a desk guy so everything on desk it is… my laptop my smartphone would have a single charger…