All New Power Strips: Surprise Giveaway!

I would use an #AnkerPowerStrip to clean up my smartphone / earbuds / portable speakers / smartwatch situation! :blush:
I’d replace with a #AnkerPowerStrip #powerstrip

2 Likes

WoW! great chance

2 Likes
  • I’d use my new power strip in my home office!
  • My laptop, monitor, adjustable desk, and my iPad/iPhone into the new power strip!
  • I think the Anker 623 Power Strip would work best in my home office setup!

Thanks for the chance to win.
Kelly Mcgrew
Kmcgrew213@gmail DOT com

2 Likes

In the living room near me
Android phone mostly, but several other devices too
The 623 for sure!

Thanks!

1 Like

Anker USB C Desktop Charging Station, 623 would be great but I have a moto phone will it work with that? if not then the 521 but I like the 623 with the surge protector.

2 Likes

Anker 521 Power Strip is compact, powerful and perfect for me!

1 Like

Count me in!

1 Like

I was JUST looking at the 521 to buy for my nightstand.

1 Like

Entered I hope I win

1 Like

I would love to use anker products as I have just seen people appreciating their products in videos I hope to win this powerstrip this time :heart:

2 Likes

I would connect phones, tablets to the power strip. This would save a lot of room and keep everything together.

1 Like

I love Anker giveaways!!

I would definitely use a new strip on my bed stand to charge my phone and watch each night. The 321 would be perfect to meet my needs.

1 Like

I’ll mostly use it at home to charge my phone via USB-C, my laptop, my desktop fan, and my docking station. The Anker 623 would be best for me so I can plug all these devices in one power strip.

1 Like

I already have a couple Anker USB hubs that I use to charge my devices in my bedroom, but inevitably, I don’t have enough ports when I’m at my desk. I think the Anker 623 would beat great addition: the benefit of additional charging ports PLUS the convenience of an additional plug, saving me from having to climb under the desk. I have a lot of “mobile devices”, including wearables, that I would plug in for the times I’m stuck at my desk.

1 Like

Even though Anker 623 is strong enough and looks great, I really like the surge protection option.

1 Like

Looks like a good solution to quite a few charging needs!

1 Like

I would use my Power Strip everywhere I need power for my many devices.
I would plug in my phone, laptop, tablet, and possibly my portable gaming setup.
I think the Anker 321 power strip would be best for me.

Thank you for the giveaway!

2 Likes

Cable management is a NEED in our household!

2 Likes

I would want the 321 to bring order to the chaos in the home office. Too many devices, too many cables, too few outlets.

2 Likes

#Which devices you’d plug into your new Power Strip#
who smartphones and a smartwatch

1 Like