All New Power Strips: Surprise Giveaway!

Any one seems nice. It looks good to add cable management or to be able to take on vacation if needed

I would plug in chargers, lights, phones, tablets.

1 Like

Excited to Explore USB Power Strip.

1 Like

I’d charge my phone, tablets, and drone at home! The 623 is for me!

1 Like

Yes they are tied to the USA 3 prong and 115V standard. That can mean it can go into Canada and a few other markets but never UK, Europe. They do sell some 240V UK plug products but not like these above.

3 Likes

Wow! Looks very nice! I like it!

3 Likes

Only for US style sockets??? Disappointing if so.

2 Likes

Another great opportunity here @AnkerOfficial
Is this closed to U.S. entries or will there be an alternative for those loving in the rest of the world?

Maybe this kind of thing for U.K. market?

3 Likes

Thanks for the surprise giveaway and good luck to y’all

1 Like
  • Where you’d use your new Power Strip: In our living room to plug in a number of our devices
  • Which devices you’d plug into your new Power Strip: iPhone, android, laptop, MacBook, iPad
  • Which new Power Strip model would be best for you: the 623 would be perfect so we can plug the laptop and MacBook in!
1 Like
  • Where you’d use your new Power Strip: I’d most likely use these near my bed as my wife and I tend to have multiple devices plugged in at once!
  • Which devices you’d plug into your new Power Strip:our iPhones, my laptop, my Apple Watch charger, my Anker earbuds, etc.
  • Which new Power Strip model would be best for you: Honestly we could use all of them!
1 Like

I’d use this in my home office. The 521 is the perfect one - it can run my Chromebook, iPad Pro and Pixel 6 Pro!

1 Like

I’ve got a couple of the flat-pad type extension cords and I love them! Would enjoy having access in a few more places with these too!

2 Likes

I could use one of these at my printer/router/modem/nas station!

2 Likes

Wow, this looks real convenient and portable

2 Likes

Thanks for another awesome giveaway! Here are my answers!

• ​Where you’d use your new Power Strip - By my recliner or on my nightstand… depends on which Power Strip as to where it would go.
  • Which devices you’d plug into your new Power Strip - Soundcore earbuds, Anker power banks, laptop, phone, watch, and a lamp
  • Which new Power Strip model would be best for you - I could honestly use any, but I’ve had my eye on the 623 for several months. Bought a few for work, and I’m trying to pull the trigger on buying one or two to use at home!
1 Like
  • ​Where you’d use your new Power Strip - Bedroom
  • Which devices you’d plug into your new Power Strip - TV, Wakey, Soundbar
  • Which new Power Strip model would be best for you - would definitely use the Anker 321 Power Strip
1 Like
  • Where you’d use your new Power Strip
    I would use this in my bedroom!

• Which devices you’d plug into your new Power Strip
    I’d plug in my phone (Pixel 6 Pro), Galaxy 4 watch and headphones.

• Which new Power Strip model would be best for you
    The 623 powerstrip would be best for me because I need fast charging.

1 Like

I’d like one of the 623 model to use w/ my smart home hub and Wi-Fi access point and network switch.

1 Like

623 model would be my favorite product

1 Like