2 Likes

We scared him off lol

2 Likes

I hope not for too long we all are pretty friendly :joy:

5 Likes

We are more than friendly.
We are polite and well educated! :laughing:

3 Likes

Hey everyone! I just announced a little surprise giveaway here if you’re interested :wink:

7 Likes

Interested @mason.sergent ?
Er, yes! :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Glad to see we didn’t scare you away :joy:

2 Likes

Keep surprising us like that lol

1 Like

Don’t use instagram. :smiley:
But there will be “MANY” who will show up as usual if something is donated for free.

9 Likes

WooW ! Welcome @mason.sergent :rose: This is exciting news.:star_struck:

1 Like

done! Instagram: fidelcue

1 Like

Done! Instagram mj8172

1 Like

I’ve loved the Anker Community for a while! Always people able to help if I need troubleshooting or just to see how much everyone loves their products. As an IT/ Custom PC Builder/tech enthusiast I always recommend Anker family products first. Keep being awesome Anker, and the community!

1 Like

Glad we’re back in business! I liked and miss both the power draws and the community giveaway (including UK).

I hope things can get back to the old days!

I :blue_heart: Anker

1 Like

Same here…nor FaceBook. Oh well.:man_shrugging:

I have plenty of Anker & Soundcore products; purchased, won as well as beta tested

Maybe we can get the PowerDraw going again instead with some virtual prizes like…maybe virtual beer that Franz can spend his load of PowerBucks on. :beer:

3 Likes

I love seeing all of the areas Anker and branched into over the years, but I do find it more difficult to remain active on all of the different brands forums and to help test productions. Anyone else see value in bringing the communities together even if the product brands stay separate?

1 Like