15% OFF - Anker Rechargeable Bolder LC40

I was looking for some deals on Bolder, and this is best I found at this time. Wish Anker brings all Bolders back to the top and offer some discounts

8 Likes

I have such one.
I can really recommend.

1 Like

I have one, but im not sure where it is. :thinking: come to think about it I dont know where any of my flashlights are

1 Like

Good deal, may go for one soon!

1 Like

I’ve been tempted with trying a Bolder.
Led Lenser is my brand of choice for torches.
I can’t get over the restrictive nature of a rechargeable torch, I can see where they would be suitable for fishing trips and dog walking etc where you know if you torch has enough run time to cover requirements.
With AA/AAA’s being so cheap I struggle to justify a rechargeable torch.

3 Likes

I’m right there with you. My LC90 is always missing. Nothing else do I lose often… just my flashlights :thinking:

Even rechargeable ones are not that expensive now, so why the hassle of running for new batteries every time, just plug it in and don’t worry about burning the batteries when you need to use it?
This is my point, anyways!

This is easily the greatest flashlight of all time.

1 Like

No no, I get your point :+1:t2:
I have a small rechargeable Lenser P5R.2 which I use for popping out to the car and an odd walk but for anything longer, or I have a need for more light I take out the 3xAA Lenser MT6.
When I’m camping, packing 6 aa’s in my pack with 3 fresh ones in my torch, will do me at 600 lumens for 24hrs or 200 lumens for 45hrs i can step down from there if I’m out longer than expected or don’t need max light.
Thats a lot of light for ÂŁ4 worth of batteries.

1 Like

Yeah, i get it, Specially when you are out and don’t have a way to charge for long time, disposable batteries a great help.

1 Like

I say all that, but at £26 on Amazon I’m tempted with a LC90.
Would be good to compare against the MT6.

1 Like

LC90 that is the one I’m looking for :heart_eyes:

I agree with you on that. I have couple of rechargeable lanterns and a flood lamp and they work great but they don’t hold the charge long.

My small Anker torch holds a charge longer than my other units and keep handful of AA in my gear bag so I never have to worry about running out of power.

This is a great deal and I still want of these to keep by the door.

1 Like

Nice deal, thanks for sharing!

1 Like

I use that in the early morning at the flea markets.
I could have sold it there very often there to friends.
I told them where to get it.
Good advertising for ANKER.:wink::wink:

It has not helped to do any findings til now, but in winter :
“the early bird catches the worm”.

1 Like

LC 90 is like a “searchlight”. Be very careful,
should never get in your son’s hands.

1 Like

Indeed, he is a sensible 6 year old.
But he is my son, so I know he would look into the light as he is just like me :man_facepalming:t2:
Do you have the LC40 or 90?

1 Like

LC90 is a beast. I love it. Still need the lc40s for around the house and such. Much more convenient if you don’t need a ton of light.

1 Like

The 40 is enough for normal use.
The 90 I would call a "Flakscheinwerfer":grin:
(searchlight for airplanes)

2 Likes

Sound good for finding lost beer and snacks.

2 Likes