15% OFF - Anker Rechargeable Bolder LC40

That’s why I need it :crazy_face:

2 Likes

I liked my tiny LC 30 because I always kept it clipped to my Jean’s. But since I cant find that or any of my lights I think I’m gonna have to buy a bunch more. Gotta ask the kid if he has any of my lights, he somehow always ends up with my earbuds speakers and lights

1 Like

I stalled clicking the “buy” button last night.
Not so keen on removing the bottom to charge, makes it less flexible as an emergency light i think. And not that I would need 900lm that often but ive seen a comprehensive review online pointed to 2mins on full power before it started rapidly decreasing.

Lucky kid :wink:

That’s weird. Many of our members have it and didn’t hear any complaint. :thinking:

1 Like

Yeah, that’s why I’ve seen.
Obviously you can’t trust everything you read online, but this reviewer seems quite on the ball.
Here’s his review if you’re interested;

And here’s the snip;

1 Like

Scary part. I would take second opinion @Tank @kumar.sachin

Screw that guys review, some people just wanna see the world burn. Mine took over 3 hours before you start to see the light output start to drop

3 Likes

Nonsense or a defective torch.

1 Like

I cannot comment about LC90 (since I don’t have one) but for LC40 (I have 6 of them) and I agree with @Tank that review is crap, it doesn’t drop the output even after days of use.
From battery point of view, if you use li-ion the output voltage is very steady so unless the flashlight circuit is doing something funny, there is no reason for the output to drop.

2 Likes

I knew that thanks @tank @kumar.sachin

3 Likes

@Chiquinho @Ice1 @kumar.sachin @Tank Thanks for that, my money is in your hands. LC90 ordered :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Good luck buddy :+1:

1 Like

Delivery is Sunday!!!
Gutted, as was hoping to run around the field over the weekend.

1 Like

You still got all Sunday night :wink:

1 Like

Nice saving.

Cheers for sharing :muscle:t2:

1 Like

Never put any money in my weak, old and trembling hands, it rinses somewhere.
Even my wife doesn’t find out were it goes.
I know it, but never will tell. (Prosit):wink::wink::wink:

1 Like

Pretty excited to just get this through.
Delivery now tomorrow :+1:t2:

3 Likes

Man, you are getting me excited :laughing:

1 Like

The weather is looking good tomorrow and Saturday night so will post some pics and pull a review together over the next week or so.

be careful when using it.
Danger of blinding.

2 Likes