Your Ultimate Anker Product | Let’s Talk!

PowerCore 13,000 C

Powercore II 20,000.

I’ve owned so many battery banks like ZeroLemon, Xiaomi, etc. It was only until Anker where I was shocked by the build quality. The curvature just makes it so nice to hold in the hand.

1 Like

i already feel like I’m stuck in the desert in this heat but the PowerCore Speed 20000 helped me a lot with charging my phone and keeping me cool with a portable usb fan

On a deserted island, it would have to be the Anker PowerPort Solar 2. That way, I could use the suns rays to power my Soudcore Flare and smartphone :sunglasses: :musical_note: :notes:

1 Like

PowerCore 26800 PD, always in my bag.

Consistently use my Powercore 20000 for everything. Need power to speakers outside? Baby monitor needs a quick pick me up? Just need to give your phone some juice? Always charged and ready for anything.

Powercore 26800 for sure! A fixture in my bag.

The logical side of me says the 21w PowerPort solar panel. But that’s assuming whatever else is on that island with me, can be charged, AND I have that cable with me. In the long run, that would make the most sense to me.

2 Likes

Soundcore Flare :tada::heart_eyes:

Powercore 26800, i always have that on me

Selfie Stick. Photo evidence needed upon rescue because nobody would believe me otherwise.

1 Like

PowerCore ll 10000

The Powerport Solar. It will charge everything but the kitchen sink…

2 Likes

Nice photo :smiley:

Has to be the PowerPort Solar for practical reasons (if) you had a phone with you, you could charge it and play music. Beach Party :grin:

4 Likes

Roav smartcharge f0. I love my new Bluetooth enabled car!

My favourite Product is the Anker PowerPort Speed 5.
No 5 else adapters need on my table, and whith this genius gadget i can charge all my devices over night savely

Power port solar 21w. its like infinity power in a desert

If its a desert island I’d go with the Power Port solar 21W.

2 Likes

[
PowerCore ll 10000

May have to check this one out.

1 Like

Power Port solar 21w may have to check this one out…

1 Like