Your Ultimate Anker Product | Let’s Talk!

Powerport solar for sure. Ideal for a desert island.

1 Like

Did I make it off the island or did the community eat me to survive? :scream:

1 Like

Nah, they always go for the fat ones first so I’d be the first eaten

1 Like

Yay, powerbucks! :money_mouth:

1 Like

Congrats winners always good to see active community members on the winners list. Next week’s power draw should be interesting :thinking::joy:

1 Like

Congrats winners…I guess I’m gonna have to buy a solar charger eventually because yall said it’s the item to have :upside_down:

1 Like

Yay great job to all!!

Thank you @AnkerOfficial :blush:

Thanks guys! :smiley:

Thanks guys!

I can picture all the winners on the deserted island with their solar panels and nothing to charge with it.

:joy:

3 Likes

Lol my thoughts exactly :thinking::joy::joy:

1 Like

Well at the very least they can use the solar panels for heat and to cook whatever they can catch for food.

1 Like

Assuming there’s no rocks on the desert island :joy::joy: which can be used for both cooking staying warm at night.

I would also say that the solar panels can be manipulated so that the positive and negative poles can be used to start fires. What else can you make on a deserted island with a solar charger besides fires? Maybe a saltwater battery?

1 Like

Good thinking I think I found my desert island buddy.

I’m sure a lot. Sounds like a good topic.

2 Likes

You can also use electricity to purify water, you can create any number of electrical projects from parts used in it. There are a number of applications that you can use solar panels for or the parts from it. It really is an almost universal product, great choice by those who chose it

2 Likes

congratulations to the winners :wink:

1 Like

Congrats winners

2 Likes

Enjoy winners!

Definitely the power core 20000