Your New Year’s REVOLUTION | Share and WIN

Me too, I will try to learn some skills more valuable!:smile:

Do you usually travel alone or with friends?

You are a good husband!:smile:

Category 2: Building a Better Body

I used to be a runner, mostly through my 20’s and early 30’s, running an average of 10-12 miles a day. Sometimes, while stationed in Korea I would run a 5k race and then run over to another 10k race happening on the other side of post which would take you on a course through parts of Seoul. I usually ran an 11:50ish on my 2 mile PT tests. Long story short, I blew out my knees and l cannot run anymore due to it. I initially gained a ton of weight, never finding an alternative activity that I enjoyed as much as running. All the cross fit and other programs kill my knees and I gave up. As I got older, my metabolism slowed and compounded the problem. I have learned to control my food intake to make up for age and lack of activity, but can never lose that last 10-15lbs.
This year, I would like to lose that last bit of weight, get back in the gym and find a cardio machine I enjoy and mix it up with some weight training. I miss feeling healthy and “not fat”… We are going on a Caribbean Cruise this year and I want to take my shirt off and not feel embarrased

1 Like

I want to get more motivated to organize my life and to get fit.

One of my resolutions is to make the time to do another long distance backpacking trip. I am looking at a section on the PCT from Walkers Pass to Sonora Pass. I am also going to make plans to visit a new National Park in 2018.

Most of the times I travel with my girlfriend and friends.I think these days people spend a lot of time indoors and they miss out on the adventures.

1 Like

Let me know if you want some :wink:

2 Likes

I want to be more fit and active in 2018

I have been a fan of Anker stuff for a while, and resolve to lose 36 pounds by my 36th birthday.

I want to travel more efficiently. I am on the go frequently for work, and I am a habitual overpacker. I want to optimize my travel kit and become a lean, mean road warrior.

Keep your work-life balance :smile: or wait until one day you will be able to travel in private jets.
btw, Canada is close and safe :))

1 Like

My new year resolution is to make the house more smart with the help of Eufy genie and smart lightbulbs!

1 Like

My new year resolution is to keep fit and eat more healthy!

1 Like

Continuing the discussion from [Your New Year’s REVOLUTION | Share and WIN](https://community.anker.com/t/your-new-year-s-revolution-share-and-win/5765
I want to get out and explore more. Hiking, kayaking and enjoying the beautiful world I live in.

I had a long new years discussion with my wife, seems 2018 will be the years of reckoning. I need to add being organized more to my list, in addition I need to be more understanding of other people’s feelings and more acknowledging of said feelings. I guess I have a tendency to listen and brush it aside and I need to change that. The organising part needs to happen as we are trying to move this year, we cannot do another year of this extreme cold as it’s taken its toll on us in more ways than one.

So to sum it up, work out more and get fitter, get outdoors more with my wife and son, get organized so we can gear up to move, and most importantly be a better husband

2 Likes

My News Years Resolution is to be more active whether it be getting outside more often and enjoying mother nature and all she has to offer or sweating it out in the gym. I would to do this so I can feel more energetic and also just feel healthier. What better way to get a little push then with this amazing contest that Anker is putting on. Thanks Anker.

My new year wish is the travel the world!!! :smiley:

1 Like

My New Years Resolution, as well as my kids, is to put down the electronics more and not be so face deep in them and spend more time outside, doing crafts, and playing board games with them. We are missing the fun things in life by being connected 24/7. Thanks! Happy New Year!

1 Like

New Year’s Resolution for 2018

1. Read 24 books a year!
  2. Exercise twice a week!
  3. Save some money!
  4. Travel with my family!
  5. Lose 10 pounds!
  6. Find a cute boyfriend! :grin:
  7. Join the marathon once!
  8. Learn to swim!

I can do it !!!

1 Like