Your New Year’s REVOLUTION | Share and WIN

My new years resolution is to spend even more time out with the kids for field trips and bicycle rides.

Kudos to you and your fiance for being your rock. My wife suffers from depression, PTSD, anxiety and many mental as well as physical ailments. It takes a lot for her to just get out of bed to go to work, but if it wasn’t for me and my son she says she would be in a hospital. It’s tough to get people to acknowledge your problems and even more to understand them. She says I’m her rock and keep her sane but truthfully feel like she is more support for me than I am her

2 Likes

I want to explore and see nature’s beauty more.

My New Year resolution is to try to be more outdoor and be active, avoid sitting too long.

I would like to be more fit. Will try to workout and run more.

1 Like

My goal for 2018 is too travel more and get active.

I would like to get into shape to help keep my cancer from coming back.

I want to expand my horizons in every sense of the word. I worked a lot last year on internal improvement through reading, conferences, and side-projects but left a lot of my outdoor activities on the to-do list. This year I want to get through more of them and see more of the world. These include: a multi-day backpacking trip, competing in a triathlon, and embarking on a long bike trip (100+ miles) in addition to the basics of camping and hiking to discover new places.

I could ideally do with improving all 3 to be honest.
I wanna do a lot more travelling as seeing the Northern lights is on my bucket list. Def wanna lose weight as over last few years it has slowly piled on so I haven’t noticed it as much. Being more organised would mean I can find more time to be more physically active - join a gym etc.

But if I had to choose I’d ultimately want lose more weight as this would help improve in all aspects of my life. Healthy body - healthy mind.

Lack of sleep will also make your foot meet the bucket sooner too. Gotta take care of yourself while you are still young my friend. :slight_smile:

Love to spend more time with my kids and family.Also keen to get fit.

My New year’s resolution is to travel more and enjoy new places and experiences

Category 1: Expanding My Horizons
-I had the great opportunity to start an exchange year in the summer. I will finish it in summer 2018 and then I’m going back to Germany. I think this is the best what I can do to expand my horizon. Because it is a different experience if you live there or just visit the country as a visitor.

Category 2: Building a Better Body
-I think I’m with 6’ 2" and 170lb in a good shape. The only problem is that the weight data is from September. But who wants to lose the illusion? So it is good for me that I can’t find a scale.
-I run and boulder. My plan for 2018 is to boulder more often.

Category 3: Organizing My Daily Life
-I’m fine with my organization. I mean there is always something you could change but the questions is: Do you really want to change it or is it better to watch Netflix on your couch?

1 Like

Definitely organizing. Let’s just say I have Christmas gifts from last year I can’t find. Also trying to organize a family get together doesn’t always work so well, even if I set a reminder on my phone it’s all too easy to hit dismiss. So in 2018 that’s what I will be working on. And maybe some travelling!! I’ve never been outside the US and have visited about 30 states. I would def like to broaden my horizons!!:smiley:

1 Like

Happy New Year :tada: Anker family wish you all the best :sunglasses:
Looking forward to see 2018 innovations at Anker.

What’s your new years resolution guys?

Happy New Year everybody. :tada:

I’ve been thinking about getting fitter and thinner so as soon as I’ve shifted this cough I will be looking to start running and hopefully join a local gym for Merthyr Men 2

Merthyr Men 2 is a 20 week program where the gym provide you with free access to the gym and all classes plus food advice and personal training sessions. You have to apply and they take about 30 on for each program.

So that’s me and I can finally unbox my Eufy Smart Body Scale :ok_hand:

What would be really useful is a set of SoundBuds Curve for those training sessions.

Have a great 2018 everyone x

3 Likes

In 2018, I want to see Liverpool FCwin the Premier League :thumbsup:

@AnkerOfficial can you do anything to make them succeed? :pray:

2 Likes

I have a new New Year Resolution

To get to Level 10+ so if there are some experience points on offer :wink: you could help me out x

3 Likes

Are you still drunk?? Lol

Even I’ve accepted that it’s a race for 2nd this season.

My New Years resolution is to keep on travelling and to get to know more places. Everywhere I go I take my Anker 20100mAh powerbank but unfortunately it only last for a few days and once I run out of power I’m limited to where I can charge my devices, sometimes ending up with no battery at all to record my new memories. The PowerPort Solar would be the solution to all my problems, because then I could charge all my devices and powerbanks with the suns power!!

Happy 2018 Everyone!

4 Likes