Your Free Super-Strong Cable

This topic is no longer a banner. It will no longer appear at the top of every page.

2 Likes

This topic is now a banner. It will appear at the top of every page until it is dismissed by the user.

2 Likes

@AnkerOfficial you make this sound like a pure giveaway,… Sign up, send a.pic of current cable, we’ll send you a new one.

It’s not tho, is it… It’s a competition… I have entered and would love to win, as obvs only way I can get a cable.

Good luck everyone

1 Like

Anker, I’ve been wanting to get my hands on one of these longer PowerLine cables. If I don’t win, I’m definitely picking some up for my friends and family! That red cable though!!!

1 Like

Anker would make this worldwide if they were smart :disappointed::disappointed:

1 Like

@Corwin_Davis_Khoe where do you live? It’s available for the US, UK, and Germany…I know not worldwide but it still covers a good portion

2 Likes

Canada. :disappointed:

1 Like

Oh, I’m sorry you can’t participate

1 Like

Great is a win win giveaway! Great products!

1 Like

Thank you @AnkerOfficial. Decent competition :+1:t2:. Entered​:crossed_fingers:t2:. Best I can do is an old cable that the cat claimed. No competition for @Arwen and the parrot :joy:

5 Likes

hello:grin:

1 Like

Nice giveaway to have. Hoping to get one here :slight_smile: gudLuck guys

I love all these give aways! Anker products are my go to for phone accessories.

1 Like

Thank you for this nice giveaway! Good look everyone

2 Likes

Thanks for the giveaway, Anker!

1 Like

I really hope that many community members can win a new one:)

3 Likes

1000 winners, its a good quote :slight_smile:

1 Like

I remember decades ago, when I was student we used to have a rabbit in the flat.

This would have been a real “tester” of any cable. :joy:

2 Likes

I’ve seen bigger prize pots where almost no one from community won… Well a couple said they’d win, but that was it.