“Your First Time” | Share Your Story and Win PowerBucks

Thank you very much @AnkerOfficial!

Last year a friend of mine posted about winning an Anker charger and I was impressed with what I saw. I entered and I did get a free wall charger, After that I got my first portable charger when attending a conference last year and wanted to make sure my devices charged while on the go.

1 Like

You won a Powerport Elite, didn’t you?:smiley:

Congrats to @nigelhealy and the runner ups @Oggyboy @Arwen @joshuad11 @andrewjmjohnston61 and @demol3 :thumbsup:

4 Likes

Thank you!!! Put my bucks straight on this weeks Power draw :ok_hand:

I realize the Power Bucks reward is now off however I still would like to share my first hand experience. I haven’t been on the website long but I have used a few of the products. My friend (@joshuad11) was constantly on the website and active on the forum however I didn’t really know what it was.

One day he showed me some of Anker’s wonderful products. I mean it was cool you guys sell batteries and stuff I didn’t think much of it. However one day my phone was about 3% and I was gonna charge of my computer. Instead Josh came to the rescue with his slim power core ( can’t remember which version) and oh my goodness that sped up charging so much. From then on i’ve been looking at anker products and trying out and testing Josh’s. I’m really happy he showed me such a wonderful website :smile:.

5 Likes

I love spreading the word about this great company. It enlightens so many lives!

4 Likes

Don’t you pray (:pray: ) to the mighty Anker before you go to sleep. I pretty sure it was you who told me to do that. Is that why you spread Ankers enlightening word?

1 Like

Josh is a very active member in the community, he always answers questions for others.:thumbsup: Nice to meet you too, it’s good to see that you are interested in the brand!:grin: