You Have a Christmas Message from Anker Community

merry christmas!

5 Likes

Merry Christmas everyone!!! I hope you all have a fantastic day spent with family and friends!!

5 Likes

Merry Christmas Everyone.

4 Likes

Thank you @AnkerOfficial and everyone. Merry Christmas :grin:

5 Likes

Merry Christmas, everyone! :christmas_tree:

8 Likes

Merry Christmas to all members and @AnkerOfficial @AnkerSupport and the new chaps (and chapette’s) @AnkerTechnical :christmas_tree: :tada:

7 Likes

Merry Christmas to the Anker family!

5 Likes

Wow super nice :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Merry Christmas @AnkerOfficial and everyone else that gathers here for some friendly chat and technical assistance :grin:

I gave the girls their speakers and I can’t believe the size of the the SoundCore Mini’s and wow do they pack a punch. Awesome little speakers.

Loving your present @AnkerOfficial that’s looks the business :ok_hand:

I’ve spent most of the day setting up phones, speakers, headphone and Xbox games lol but it’s been brill.

9 Likes

I didn’t realise last Oct (2016) that input into here was so important.

It’s nice to chat about tech stuff, just wish I could do it specifically about anker products… no surprise, I did t get a prize in the christmas Giveaway (would have been a good time to reward non USA who got nothing from the previous 2 giveaways being non American)

3 Likes

Very nice.

That’s the sort of thing, that would make a giveaway prize.

3 Likes

Happy early New Year and thanks for the awsome giveaways. Thanks for a great community and amazing customer service. Keep it up!! :slight_smile::slight_smile::smiley::heart::clap:

4 Likes

Merry Christmas everyone! :christmas_tree:

3 Likes

This is so nice! :smile:

2 Likes

Thank you my friend! Have a wonderful day!!!

2 Likes

Thank you! We are so happy to receive your blessing.:innocent:

1 Like

May God bless you and your family on this holiday season. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

Yeah, your request has adopted by us, so this week we will have a New Year’s event for non USA members too.:grin:

4 Likes

There should also be an exclusive event for active members over a certain level only, to stop non active members flooding the event then not hearing a word from them again until the next one.

Make it happen glorious Anker angels :wink:

7 Likes

received a delivery at my door this morning, I was not expecting a package from anyone so I was cautiously opening it.

WOW! Thank you Anker! This is so overwhelming and unexpected. I can’t wait to check these bad boys out
Merry Christmas

Uploading…
Uploading…
Uploading…

11 Likes