Would you buy something like this if Anker made it?

Come on @AnkerTechnical hook us up and show some love for the Apple Watch :thumbsup:

We (the whole world) needs a small portable battery that we can charge our watch. Even if that means I have to buy and extra cable and install it in some kind of housing. Preferably have it built in though :thumbsup:

You can knock one of those up I’m sure :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

So curiosity has gotten the better of me and I looked it up, there are a slew it companies who make key chain size chargers ranging from 30 bucks and up. If others can do it surely Anker can too

That’s what I’ve been saying. :stuck_out_tongue: But of course, Anker’s would be wayyyyyy better :wink:

1 Like

There is someone on facebook selling a belkin 6700Mah one for £40. I am very tempted to get it

Fund innovation not landfill

2 Likes

Recycling. Been waiting for innovation for 2 years.

No UK Power strips
No UK Lumos desk Lamps
No UK Genie
No UK Smart Plugs

No Innovation unless you live in the US.
I hate having a downer but we are all left out in the dark.

1 Like

Thing is, USA electric is weaker at 110volts (the reason they don’t have a kettle, it can’t.cope).

This means, that any electronic components don’t have to be so resistive, as it doesn’t deal with 220/240 volts like most of the world. This means, that parts n production is far cheaper, esp as they don’t even have a proper earth wire either, just 2 prongs.

I would guess at this being a huge reason why the rest of the world is ignored when it comes to mains powered goods.

Tell me about it. Twice as long to make a cuppa, twice as long for toast. Tea+toast is a UK stable for breakfast.

Oh they don’t have decent bacon nor waffles and the sausages arent that brilliant.

On the positive side there isn’t the ex-empire sense of entitlement of wealth for no effort either (hence why salaries are 70% higher)

This is your opinion not fact our food is just as good as yours if not much better and wider variety. You just have to know where to look there’s also a ton of garbage food here.

We also have 110 and 220 in our homes but only use the 220 for larger appliances like the washing machines and stoves. Not toasters or kettles

PS. your plugs look ridiculous. :joy::joy::wink:

Short answer, no.

I would absolutely puck one up it would be great to be able to charge your phone even if you forget a cable at home.