Women's day!

Says the old white guy who is probably never been discriminated against :thinking:

1 Like

I get discriminated against all the time with my disabilities.

I used to get turned away from jobs, from social events, from all sorts, due to my health conditions.

And when you say mental health, my god, you should see their faces changeā€¦ Thatā€™s if I got an interview in the first place.

See, you got to try to judge and presume all the fucking timeā€¦ Itā€™s boringā€¦ Perhaps I should treat you the same way and dis everything you write

1 Like

Thatā€™s how women and anybody in the minority is treated everyday. Given your condition you should have way more compassion for those people.

Hey you do you. It takes all kinds.

And I encourage you to call me out whenever you see talking nonsense but I doubt youā€™ll get the chance.

1 Like

I sort of agree with @MacBlank in that we shouldnā€™t have to concentrate on one group for one day. However Black Lives Matter is (and was born from) a wholly different movement. I do agree with Black History month - it is a time for people who have had a lot of their history taken from them, to remember the good, and the reasons why it happened.

International Womens day, International Mens day, TransWeek, LBGTQ2+ Week, etc should not be required in my opinion, and in some circumstances can actually perpetuate the practise of ostracising people.
In my opinion we should simply celebrate people, no matter what sexual bits they have, what bits they enjoy (or not) or what they identify as.
People are people, and many of us are truly awesome and deserve the recognition and celebration.

2 Likes

Wow, some broad minded people in this community. Great to meet you all! Really donā€™t know why not everyone thinks like this :thinking:

1 Like

We are a very ā€œspecial clubā€. An open community from all over the world!
Exclusive! :wink:

2 Likes

This is how I feel :man_shrugging: