Winter Gifts for You and a Friend | Giveaway

I have no friends :rolling_eyes: :nerd: and the chances of wining are impossible but nice initiative anyway

Good luck everyone! 4 days left to enter, and 6 days left until the winners are announced!

I don’t have anyone in college that would consider me as their friend’s so good luck to everyone and I hope you win the contest.

2 Likes

Hope you can make some good friends in this community. :hugging:

2 Likes

I know this hasn’t ended yet, but just wanted to wish everyone good luck. The more I read people’s comments and post the more I see why @elmo41683 Rob told me to stick around.

2 Likes

@menachemmendelgurary !

I can’t remember my friends username on here that has told me about 100xs that I needed to try Anker products and additional 100xs to sign up and join this page! I’m excited though and look forward to all the fun and products on this page!
Shandon Flaherty tag yourself please lol

@lol.surprise.sdf.201
.Sarah.
Meee here I am lol I tagged you though so I think we are good! And your autocorrect im hoping at least it was ur autocorrect has my name messed up yeah great way to show how close of friends we are there lol we are initials twinsies ur not showing this lol

Unless my friends sign up today I have no chance with this comp.

Good luck everyone :crossed_fingers:t2:

Go pester your friend and get them to sign up. Let them know about all the upcoming giveaways and tell them they don’t wanna miss anything. You can do it buddy, I have faith in you.

1 Like

Awesome giveaway @amarion456

Lol I have been - even telling them that if they win and don’t want it il take it :joy:

Finally you are part of the team @Diogosilvapereira

1 Like

Joan-

Ken-

Mod Edit - Email addresses removed

@Chris_Renshaw you need to tag the community username of the friend who has joined

That is the username they chose…

Today is the day they announce the winners!

There you whinning got you a win, j/k congrats buddy

Congratulations to the winners

@Shannon_Diane_Flahe1, @lol.surprise.sdf.201, @Monk3e, @ephyillaier, @TheRoyalShe

@Chris_Renshaw congrats buddy. Great to see you won this one. Enjoy the speaker :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Awesome, thanks @Anker and grats to all the others who won.

Congrats to the winners :thumbsup: